christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Urgent Prayer Request - Job / Finances / Spiritual Warfare

prayer request job finances spiritual warfare

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
6 replies to this topic

joelccdir

joelccdir
  • Members
  • 8 posts
Please pray for me and my partner Keo S. that we will be completely free of all evil and negative spirits and influences and that the abundant blessings previously blocked will again shower upon us, that we again experience financial breakthroughs, career breakthroughs and relationship breakthroughs, as we also need urgently a career and financial breakthrough as bills are mounting and both me and my partner are currently unemployed (end of contracts with our current employer just last month). Thank you all in advance for your prayers and thank you Lord Jesus Christ, my savior for answering my prayers.

Leonard

Leonard

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,865 posts
Amen. May the Lord undertake for you and lead you in the right path. +

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 42,631 posts
Praying~!

victory777

victory777

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 865 posts
praying

redroses42

redroses42

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 378 posts
praying

L10

L10

• PipPip
  • 133 posts

Please pray for me and my partner Keo S. that we will be completely free of all evil and negative spirits and influences and that the abundant blessings previously blocked will again shower upon us, that we again experience financial breakthroughs, career breakthroughs and relationship breakthroughs, as we also need urgently a career and financial breakthrough as bills are mounting and both me and my partner are currently unemployed (end of contracts with our current employer just last month). Thank you all in advance for your prayers and thank you Lord Jesus Christ, my savior for answering my prayers.

In agreement Joel.... if you ever need to have more of an advanced discussion on the spiritual warfare, there is that section on here. Not sure of the exact prayer request, as partner is sometimes referring to a same sexed relationship. I have dealt with many spiritual issues, demon issues, and please do not think I am presuming one thing here. I am not presuming you to be living in sin, or bringing an invitation to a demon, but we can always do this, even as Christians. They won't possess us, but they sure can cloud our understanding, hinder what the Holy Spirit's clarity is. Many would say it is the self (flesh) to blame, but I know it is deeper, many times all the above.

In the name of Jesus Christ I demand any unclean spirits to leave this humble servant of Christ alone, and they are demanded to go off into the abyss now.
Now, may the blood of Jesus Christ cover you, as that heals so many things. I will be in the
Spiritual warfare section on here soon again. Praying for you, as seen.

L10

L10

• PipPip
  • 133 posts
Joel, I seriously was not meaning you are inviting spirits, or having an unclean relationship. Please understand that writing can at times come across as different than what we mean precisely. May you be blessed.

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network