christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Enya

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

gnomonist

gnomonist

Advanced Member

• Members *
  • PipPipPip
  • 287 posts
  • Interests:Astronomy, mathematics, anything related to time and calendars, and prophecy.

Do you think she sounds like Celtic New age kind of music?

I Hear Her Worshiping The Creation And Not The Creator

Unfortunately that's true. Her voice is fantastic, but they (the Celts) are into a lot of the earth-based religion, e.g. Wiccan. They are big on quarter and cross-quarter days and celebrations on the solar calendar as well. I know that aspect being into astronomy, calendars, time, gnomonics, etc. as anything to do with time and calendars are an interest to me. Christians ought to stay away from observing anything around those times as it is based in that sort of paganism. But in all fairness, a lovely lady. Wished her singing was "in tune" with truth.

bopeep1909

bopeep1909

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,921 posts
  • Interests:God,reading,cross stitch,Jigsaw Puzzles and I love to bake.
Yes,I have loved the sound of the music.I have not heard good things about Enya so I choose to stay away from it.

*Zion*

*Zion*

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,047 posts
  • Interests:The Kingdom of God.
I feel the same way - used to listen to a lot of Karl Jenkins (composer of similar music) but as beautiful and emotive as his music is, I really know I should be 'into it' anymore... such a shame! Would that through the gift he has been given, he would glorify the Lord...

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2015 part of the Worthy Network