christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

how to carry on.

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
33 replies to this topic

angels4u

angels4u

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,971 posts
Can you tell me the forum you're on in the Netherlands?

xounstaer

xounstaer
  • Members
  • 67 posts
yes i can it is geloofsforum which means believesforum. but i suppose you're not going to take a look there right?

i be me what can you see?

angels4u

angels4u

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,971 posts

yes i accepted christ in my life, to hard to say he is the reason why i am in the psychiatry now still.
i can explain my messiah delusion; it basically comes down to it that i think i am the returnal of christ.
i believe very much in him, maybe to much.

i am active at a dutch forum which is christian based, i have a good time there, but i was looking for another forum, for other means i guess.
and i am already a member here and then when i visited this site and was i had a notification from someone.
who asked how i was doing. i said i had a rough time. but i am ok.

then i started this topic. and i realize really i dont know how to carry on.
i believe, yes. (i know)

i take antidepressants but if they do anything i dont know, i guess not.
i lay in my bed wishing i die every evening.

or wishing worse..

i would like to talk about it maybe here, (i will tell my christian friends from a dutch forum i talk about my depression here, it's a good forum..)

maybe you guys can help me out further, i have spoken about it there too, i realize now.

i do believe...(know)

i am just looking within this topic in the wish that maybe it can help against my depression, not obliged. :)

gr

Can you please capitalize when you speak of God ?

L10

L10

• PipPip
  • 133 posts

hi,

i dont know exactly what to say. besides that i am locked up in the psychiatry, for years now. i believe in christ very much, which is honestly the reason why i am stlil inside the psychiatry.

a lot of things happened even since i got into psychiatry when i was 19/20 years of age. where i stay now it is almost like prison.

and frankly for me to me i rather be dead,

my parents just divorced, i dont think i will see my stephfather again who raised me since i was 1 and half a year old.

i am great-full though that my brother has a job and moved into his own house just a little while ago.
i dont use my phone anymore. i try to stay in touch through the internet. which i have made my mind up about to do so.

i suffer from the same illness paulus did. though my body has stopped acking.
i suffer from a messiah delusion, i tell you this way. in my own opinion it is not a delusion, it will stay the rest of my life, i have learned to deal with that though.

i have nearly become an alien to this life.

i dont want to no more...to me life has no worth anymore, i see no use in living on.
i pray that god will take my life, literally. really i wish he would.

my biological father i have broken contact with, the one whom i inherited the illness from so to say. but i have my own life..like him..

i just dont want to no more.

i dont see how to go on, and have thrown all past away sort a say (biblical too)
it's like a dot. . which needs to start but doesnt know how anymore or why anymore. or does, but doesnt want to.

i see no use any more.

(i be real)

please pray for me.

stein de moor / xounstaer
x

My dear Friend in Christ, I recognize and discern so much of what my sister has also gone thru, and I will abbreviate to keep things short; I have heard much from her. It is very tough, and your plight is probably one that very few would like to endure. Yes, Jesus has endured, but not to make light of it,,, but He is God. Psychiatry is probably needed for some of the aspects in your life, but perhaps some spiritual renewal, some good new friends, some real encouragement. I have not known of a time when so many have been hurting so much as this. Know this, I do know how to pray a prayer that will help you some, and this prayer is namely one that gives you wisdom, discernment, and the ear to hear the Lord's will. May you also have the will to step out and do what he shares for you, and the patience to wait for the known plan of his.
]
I pray that you have gentle victories in this day, for many times it is just nice to have things a little better. I pray this for you, and may Jesus be so kind to provide you with a wonderful testimony.

Resist temptations, ways of the world that are occultic or "other than Christ"; as many do not know that simple seeming things such as yoga are even spiritually damaging for a Christian. Bless you in this day.

xounstaer

xounstaer
  • Members
  • 67 posts
ty.x

GoldenEagle

GoldenEagle

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,460 posts

please pray for me.

Welcome to the Worthy forums xounstaer! :thumbsup:

Stein, I know this is hard for you, and i know you feel confused and alone, and that you say you wish Jesus would just take you.
But others are trying to help you here, and so am I. I am not a doctor, nor am I an expert on mental disorders, but this i do know, and want to ask you...

If you are the "return of Christ", and if you know the bible as well as you do, having read it often, do you think Jesus, who will come with an army of angels, in all His glory, upon the clouds, as God, would feel alone, depressed, sick, and wish he could just go back "home"?

You need to answer that question for yourself, more than for anyone else.

God bless you Stein, and I will pray for you.

I echo Fez's comments.

Hi Stein, welcome to Worthy forums.
In addition to what Fez says may I ask if you are Jesus why are you not free and offering freedom from this sinful world to us as well?
I pray that you find freedom in Christ.

i will reply later, promise.

Have you thought Joi's question over?

Praying for you to find freedom and meaning in Jesus Christ. Some encouragement.

Psalm 23:4
Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.

Psalm 34:8
Taste and see that the LORD is good; blessed is the one who takes refuge in him.

Isaiah 40:31
but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.

Read God's Word. It is a lamp unto our feet and a light unto the path (only through Jesus Christ) to God. What version of the Bible do you read? Are you digging into God's Word daily?

Psalm 119:105
Your word is a lamp for my feet, a light on my path.

God bless,
GE

joi

joi

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,149 posts
Praying for you today.

ncn

ncn

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,698 posts

but i came to ask for prayer and not for you to try and make me look evil or that i am a demon or so.
my name is stein de moor (mental; xounstaer). i was born 27 turns around the sun ago.

and am glad not to feel that pain anymore of wholes in my hands or feet.

why are some of you like this, calling me a liar?

ask god..

Stein, I know this is hard for you, and i know you feel confused and alone, and that you say you wish Jesus would just take you.
But others are trying to help you here, and so am I. I am not a doctor, nor am I an expert on mental disorders, but this i do know, and want to ask you...

If you are the "return of Christ", and if you know the bible as well as you do, having read it often, do you think Jesus, who will come with an army of angels, in all His glory, upon the clouds, as God, would feel alone, depressed, sick, and wish he could just go back "home"?

You need to answer that question for yourself, more than for anyone else.

God bless you Stein, and I will pray for you.

I agree with fez.
Stein , I'm still praying for you as are many.
God bless you.

xounstaer

xounstaer
  • Members
  • 67 posts
thx for the prayers, and reply's.

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 43,022 posts
Praying~!

lorrie323

lorrie323
  • Members
  • 36 posts
My Thoughts and prayers are with you!

notworthit

notworthit
  • Members
  • 37 posts
praying for you

xounstaer

xounstaer
  • Members
  • 67 posts
thx for the prayers again. if i might add to what you can pray for more; it is that i do well in this institute.

Dawn1974

Dawn1974

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 476 posts
Lord, I lift up this person before you. Grant them the spirit of truth. Show them your perfect will. In Jesus name I pray. amen

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network