christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Newtown, CT: AR-15 left in the car (?)

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
30 replies to this topic

nebula

nebula

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 56,992 posts
According to this report, 4 handguns were recovered in the school, and the AR-15 "assault" rifle was left in the car.

http://video.today.m...208495#50208495

the_patriot2014

the_patriot2014

Royal Member

• Platinum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,900 posts
theyre yelling to ban assault rifles because of this shooting, and the funny thing was it was left in the car. And lets not forget the fact that an AR-15 is technically not a assault rifle to begin with. . .

goldust59

goldust59

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,401 posts
There are several things that don't add up about the whole thing(similar to other mass shootings). The rifle, the other person/people(heard there were 2 others) possibly involved-- nothing on that after first reports, guess they were figments of imagination(?), news medias ever changing tales & putting the focus on banning guns.

the_patriot2014

the_patriot2014

Royal Member

• Platinum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,900 posts
some things are understandable, in a shooting like that its easy for some details to get confused-like number of shooters, etc. easy to do in the confusion, it really is. But, after a day or so, the stories should become consistent because the facts are out there. But when theyre constantly changing after that short time, and then theyre trying to shift the focus entirely onto guns, then yes there is a problem.

nebula

nebula

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 56,992 posts
But there was a man arrested who was in the woods behind the school. What happened to him?

the_patriot2014

the_patriot2014

Royal Member

• Platinum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,900 posts
maybe he just happened to be in the woods? and not connected just a coincidence maybe? or maybe the medias covering something up. Who knows.

LOVE SONGS

LOVE SONGS

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,130 posts
yeah..you are right ..Patriot.

They do need to give out the correct information at this time...

If he had no assult weapon as he did the shootings as the news is now saying , then he must have had others gumen with him to do the shootings.
Most all those who were shot, each had multiple gun shot wounds.
Adam couldn't do all that alone in such a short period of time...with a hand gun.
Only if he used an assult weapon.

The bullets they removed from the bodies should have indicated what type of gun that was use .
That was solved ...now its a different story .. ? humm

the_patriot2014

the_patriot2014

Royal Member

• Platinum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,900 posts
actually what they are saying is two semi-automatic handguns, which can actually fire faster then a single semi-automatic rifle (notice I said semi-auto rifle as an AR-15 is not an assault rifle) and can actually, with practice, put multiple rounds through each victim quickly and efficiency, and allow him to move on to the next. Add spare mags into that, and ya, its very believable, if not more so then a single semi-auto rifle.

LOVE SONGS

LOVE SONGS

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,130 posts
But, the bullets they took out of the people indicated it was from the rifle.

nebula

nebula

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 56,992 posts

maybe he just happened to be in the woods? and not connected just a coincidence maybe? or maybe the medias covering something up. Who knows.

That's the thing - usually, reports would follow up on the story. Was he found to be innocent, for instance?

Why was there no follow-up?

And why is it hard to find the initial reports that mentioned him?

nebula

nebula

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 56,992 posts
So, I searched to find information on this, and I found out there's a video of a student mentioning seeing a man on the ground in handcuffs.

(This could not have been the man taken from the woods who was seen walking out of the woods handcuffed.)

I also came across another message board where someone posted a program that played the actual police communication at the time - a officer reported a teacher having seen "two shadows" pass the window. Later the officer says, "They are coming at me." Followed by, "We got 'em."

I don't like chasing conspiracies, but this situation is staring me in the face too much.

the_patriot2014

the_patriot2014

Royal Member

• Platinum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,900 posts

Where are you finding this information? from what Im seeing they havent released that information yet, and whats out there are conflicting reports. I read one article that said it was pistols and there was a AR-15 in the trunk, another said he used the AR-15 and it was a saiga in the trunk.

Matthitjah

Matthitjah

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,514 posts
Can you spell A-G-E-N-D-A?

Don't forget that this Government is the one that was funneling assault weapons and guns across the border into Mexico in a clear A-G-E-N-D-A driven policy in order to cause a panic and to instill a popular sentiment for more gun control.

LOVE SONGS

LOVE SONGS

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,130 posts

Where are you finding this information? from what Im seeing they havent released that information yet, and whats out there are conflicting reports. I read one article that said it was pistols and there was a AR-15 in the trunk, another said he used the AR-15 and it was a saiga in the trunk.

Maybe you can google it...the interview of the doctor that removed the bullets out of the victims.
It was on t.v. news.
He said he took several bullets 4-5 out of each person. That the bullets were from an assult weapon.

I will try to get the interview. That was about a week ago...on t.v.

LOVE SONGS

LOVE SONGS

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,130 posts

So, I searched to find information on this, and I found out there's a video of a student mentioning seeing a man on the ground in handcuffs.

(This could not have been the man taken from the woods who was seen walking out of the woods handcuffed.)

I also came across another message board where someone posted a program that played the actual police communication at the time - a officer reported a teacher having seen "two shadows" pass the window. Later the officer says, "They are coming at me." Followed by, "We got 'em."

I don't like chasing conspiracies, but this situation is staring me in the face too much.

You are right ..neb...
I heard it myself when it all happened on t.v. that there were 2 gunmen.
They interviewed a young boy with his father..at the scene...the boy said there were 2 men with guns.

LOVE SONGS

LOVE SONGS

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,130 posts

Here you go ... the doctor did say the gun used was from a long rifle.

http://newtown.patch...school-shooting <----- in the article of the interview with the Doctor... he says the bullets came from a rifle.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Doctors' interview that was on t.v.

LOVE SONGS

LOVE SONGS

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,130 posts
The police should know what kind of gun was used from the type of bullets taken out of those killed.

Why would they want to change their story... ?

goldust59

goldust59

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,401 posts

Don't forget that this Government is the one that was funneling assault weapons and guns across the border into Mexico in a clear A-G-E-N-D-A driven policy in order to cause a panic and to instill a popular sentiment for more gun control.

exactly! & don't forget the Benghazi fiasco

Matthitjah

Matthitjah

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,514 posts

exactly! & don't forget the Benghazi fiasco

Benghazi was about weapons being funneled into Syria to support an Islamic uprising.

the_patriot2014

the_patriot2014

Royal Member

• Platinum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,900 posts
they dont even know what an assault rifle is, how would you expect the media to be able to tell whether it was used or not? thats my quesiton.

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network