christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Answered prayer!

* * * * * 1 votes

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

Ready2go

Ready2go
  • Members
  • 10 posts
What a wonderful morning...The Lord met me this morning in a special way. I've known that the word says a gentle quite spirit is a great worth to The Lord. Recently I've asked Him to show me how to have a quite gentle spirit concerning my husband. Today through a series of events He answered my prayer.

Walk in humility He said to me. I stood in His presence as He washed me fresh and anew. The sad part is that during this time with The Lord He reminded me that He had revealed this to me some years before. I had begun to study humility and act on what I was learning. Then slowly but surely my efforts dwindled.

It seems amazing to us that the Disciples could forget the feeding of the five thousand with five loaves and fishes by Jesus. But don't we do the same thing? The Creator of the universe whispers a life changing secret into our hearts and one day years later we remember that we forgot...

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 42,393 posts
Amen~!

For thus saith the high and lofty One that inhabiteth eternity, whose name is Holy; I dwell in the high and holy place, with him also that is of a contrite and humble spirit, to revive the spirit of the humble, and to revive the heart of the contrite ones. Isaiah 57:15

iamhayleynicole

iamhayleynicole
  • 1 posts
I'm asking for God's wisdom to have a gentle heart and I know that he would answer me like he did to you. Glory to God! He is perfect in timing.

Edited by iamhayleynicole, 09 January 2013 - 01:15 AM.

chloe_fantastic

chloe_fantastic

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,299 posts
Rejoicing with you, Ready :) See you in chat

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network