christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

New here Hope to grow spiritually

* * * * * 1 votes

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
22 replies to this topic

Blaindecastro

Blaindecastro
  • Members
  • 18 posts
I am new here and I have been a christian for about six months, ever since i became a christian I have obtained certain desires for god. First and foremost i do not seek an ordinary relationship with him. I am not okay with just being an okay follower of god, I seek a divine and very deep relationship of love with him. One where his love is so abundant and so deep that it even takes up the atmosphere around me. I want to see like he does, have his heart have his mind, in short I want to be an exact mirror of him. I hope not to overwhelm anyone with my passion for him and hope to meet some amazing people here who can relate to my love for him. Mostly i have grown with him on my own, church never could teach me what god himself taught me, for some reason even if i go to church it doesn't compare to what god himself teaches me throughout the day as i am with him 24/7 because of my medical issues and brain damamge i am stuck at my house most of the time. But I spend all this time with Jesus and I constantly talk with him, I believe he is preparing me for something

Fez

Fez

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,193 posts
Welcome to worthy, and there are members here who share you passion for Jesus!

ncn

ncn

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,022 posts
Welcome to Worthy

Tinky

Tinky

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,702 posts
Welcome! :th_wave:

I love your love for Jesus! :heart:

angels4u

angels4u

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,876 posts

I am new here and I have been a christian for about six months, ever since i became a christian I have obtained certain desires for god. First and foremost i do not seek an ordinary relationship with him. I am not okay with just being an okay follower of god, I seek a divine and very deep relationship of love with him. One where his love is so abundant and so deep that it even takes up the atmosphere around me. I want to see like he does, have his heart have his mind, in short I want to be an exact mirror of him. I hope not to overwhelm anyone with my passion for him and hope to meet some amazing people here who can relate to my love for him. Mostly i have grown with him on my own, church never could teach me what god himself taught me, for some reason even if i go to church it doesn't compare to what god himself teaches me throughout the day as i am with him 24/7 because of my medical issues and brain damamge i am stuck at my house most of the time. But I spend all this time with Jesus and I constantly talk with him, I believe he is preparing me for something

Welcome to this worthyboard :)

May I ask you please to capitalize when you talk about God?

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 42,049 posts
Welcome~!

redroses42

redroses42

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 377 posts
welcome to worthy

Selasphorus

Selasphorus

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 502 posts
welcome to worthy

nChrist

nChrist

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,996 posts
Hello and WELCOME to Worthy. I hope that you enjoy the fellowship here as much as I do.

Seriousseeker

Seriousseeker

• PipPip
  • 110 posts
Welcome to WCF. We hope you stay close to the Lord Jesus, the Christ of God. He may be coming again soon for His Bride --the Church. You show much zeal for God. Share more of your thoughts on Him.

JoeyM

JoeyM
  • Members
  • 10 posts
Welcome bud! I am new here too! Glad you love repping Jesus! :lightbulb2:

Blaindecastro

Blaindecastro
  • Members
  • 18 posts
Thank you everyone for making me feel welcome:) I have to warn everyone I speak from my heart and i say things this generation is not used to. For example I want to search the deeper things of God, I want to dive into his heart and see what i find. SInce his Love is everlasting i can just keep going deeper. whenever i speak to god about this which i do alot I can envision me actually diving into his heart as if it were water, I just keep sinking deeper and deeper and more and more of him is revealed to me as i keep sinking. His love cuts deeper, his beauty is more real to me, his glory becomes something i truly can see all around me. I just have this intense hunger to know more of him- much more. I feel there is so much about him we have yet to find and know and i want to find it all. my love for him is strange... It makes me feel things I never felt before, It's almost like i can feel his heart inside me and i want to search it.

Willamina

Willamina

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,849 posts
Sorry you are not getting out much. It is true that he who is forgiven much loves much. But another way that God teaches us the heights and depths
of His love is to send people our way who are absolutely unlovable. They are people that only God can love, and only His love dwelling in us can
love.
You will find unblievers here as well as believers who need His love and encouragement desperately. Perhaps you can share God's love with them.
You aren't alone here as being house bound,either. But we will pray for you, as well.
There are a lot of very mature Christians here that share your passion, but most of us are just thankful that our names are written in the Lamb's
Book of Life. We want God to use us for His Glory but just hope that self doen't get in the way and screw it all up. So please try to be patient with us.

Rustyangel

Rustyangel

Royal Member

• Worthy Chat Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,304 posts
Welcome to Worthy. If you would like drop into our Worthy chat room. We have lot's of fellowship and you will learn a lot. Again we are so glad you have found us and even more thrilled that you have discovered our Savior.

GoldenEagle

GoldenEagle

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,215 posts
Welcome to Worthy! :thumbsup:

Lutheran man

Lutheran man
  • Members
  • 14 posts
Welcome, and I also am new this is my first response

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 42,049 posts

Welcome, and I also am new this is my first response

Welcome~!

joi

joi

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,149 posts
Welcome. I love your expression of your love for God/Jesus. We will all learn from one another, so go for it.

faith.in.action1987

faith.in.action1987
  • Members
  • 15 posts

What a beautiful heart, my friend. I'm new here as well and like you, I have only been a Christian for a short time. About 3 years. I've been to several churches but came to the conclusion that I wanted to seek Him with all my heart and soul EVERYDAY in a personal and very intimate way. I believe that's what He really wants from us.. Intimacy and closeness.

I can't tell you how your post touched my heart... Truly beautiful words that brought tears to my eyes... :')
Keep searching my friend, and keep sinking into His love.

His heart is inside of you and He is pouring His wisdom into you.
Be blessed and I know your love and passion for God will bless others as it has blessed me.

I thank God for the words He put on your heart....
~Tiara

faith.in.action1987

faith.in.action1987
  • Members
  • 15 posts

Thank you everyone for making me feel welcome:) I have to warn everyone I speak from my heart and i say things this generation is not used to. For example I want to search the deeper things of God, I want to dive into his heart and see what i find. SInce his Love is everlasting i can just keep going deeper. whenever i speak to god about this which i do alot I can envision me actually diving into his heart as if it were water, I just keep sinking deeper and deeper and more and more of him is revealed to me as i keep sinking. His love cuts deeper, his beauty is more real to me, his glory becomes something i truly can see all around me. I just have this intense hunger to know more of him- much more. I feel there is so much about him we have yet to find and know and i want to find it all. my love for him is strange... It makes me feel things I never felt before, It's almost like i can feel his heart inside me and i want to search it.

Brother, your words light a fire in me! May God keep blessing you as you continue to go deeper. I know that this is what He really wants. He loves you so much my friend and so do I.

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network