christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Free College Classes

* * * * * 1 votes Free education!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
7 replies to this topic

udx

udx

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 471 posts
I came across a website that provide free online college classes that also provides certificate if you complete successfully.
It was started by a Stanford professor, now offering classes from many top colleges (Stanford, MIT, CalTech, Berkeley, UofMich) in the world (mostly USA for now).
It was one the best find I found in 2012, hope many of you would take up on the free class and be my classmates.
The 3rd Term would start in 2013 January, hurry and register if you are interested.
Happy learning =)

Website link: www.coursera.org
You could also youtube the TED talk by the founder about the motivation for this.

nebula

nebula

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 56,992 posts
Thanks

gdemoss

gdemoss

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,031 posts
The Hebrew University of Jerusalem offering a brief History of Humankind seemed interesting at first glance but upon further review revealed itself to be of no value to me. Where are all the theological courses of study? I did not find anything meaningful to pursue an interest in but thanks for the offer, udx.

udx

udx

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 471 posts
Not interested in theological courses. I'm taking the science classes which is what the site excel at.

ears

ears

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 753 posts
Great site thanks for the post

joseee

joseee
  • 2 posts

Great site thanks for the post

joseee

joseee
  • 2 posts
gud

Adaeze

Adaeze
  • Members
  • 60 posts
Thanks for posting this! I am now registered in a course on latin american culture! It's a perfect fit for me since I'm part colombian!

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network