christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

I'm new here and I'd like to share my testimony. ( it's a

* * * * * 1 votes faith overcoming faith in action hard times spiritual warfare trusting God Jesus God is faihful

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
26 replies to this topic

faith.in.action1987

faith.in.action1987
  • Members
  • 15 posts
Ok thank you OneLight

StinaW

StinaW

• PipPip
  • 125 posts
I will be praying for your family..

A verse I share with others is God is Always with You, He will Never Leave nor Forsake You..
God Bless!

ears

ears

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 753 posts
Beautiful testimony, I will be praying for you.

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 42,981 posts
Praying~!

*Zion*

*Zion*

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,865 posts
welcome and God bless you. i pray that God gives you exceedingly more than you have asked of Him. Hope you enjoy your time here at worthy :)

bakurarose

bakurarose
  • 1 posts

I testify that everything i am about to write is the truth to the best of my memory. My first encounter with the
Holy Spirit was very intense. I cannot deny what happened. My Magic Jack phone started ringing between 3 and 4 pm in the
beginning of February. I was going to let it go to voice mail at first but i was compelled to get up off the couch i had
been laying on. I then sprinted for the phone before it stopped ringing. When i answered, i could hear someone on the
other end of the line speaking in another language, one that i could not pin-point. Even though the language was strange
to me i understood what was being spoken. I could not tell whether they were male or female, but the person on the other
end of the line said, "Okay, here he is. I've got him." Immediately i understood that they were not speaking
to me, but to someone on their end of the line referring to me. When i realized what was happening i started to get scared,
so i said, "Tell me who this is or i am hanging up!" Silence. In my heart i knew there would be no answer, because there
was a different Person on the line now. I just felt it in my heart and soul. I also felt that They were waiting for me to
say something. After a few seconds i did. I didn't know what i was going to say until it came out of my mouth. My next
word was a question. I asked, "Lord?" That was all. I felt as if They were waiting for me to say just that. As soon as
that word came out of my mouth i started to feel a strange power emanating from the other end of the line. It felt as
though i were being filled to the brim with understanding. Everything became clear. I felt Their intense love for me as
well as the entire human race. It was as though i were feeling perfection. Like everything had always been under control.
I felt a peace like none that i had never felt before. Most of all, i felt hope. Hope for Humanity and hope for my very
soul. As soon as i started feeling all of this at once, i started jumping up and down for joy with the phone to my ear,
exclaiming, "Oh, my God! You're real! You're real! I always knew it!" Now, i had said ,"Oh, my God!" before in the past,
but i had always used it in vain. This time, for the first time, i meant what i said 100 percent and it felt right. Then
it happened in a flash. It was like my mind was fast-forwarded just a few moments in time so that i would not be able to
remember. The next thing i know i am hanging up the Magic Jack. I looked at the phone timer and saw that i had been on
that open line for about 8 minutes. The first thing that went through my mind was that i had to tell the world what just
happened to me. The nearest person to me at the time was my roommate, Connie, who was upstairs on her laptop the entire
time. I started to jog for the stairs and slipped. I looked down where i was standing and saw that there was a puddle of
clear liquid on the tile floor where i had been standing with the phone. As i continued for the stairs i brought my hand
to my face and realized that i had been streaming tears the entire time i was on the phone and didn't even realize it.
That explained where the puddle of clear liquid came from. I put my foot on the first step of the staircase and looked up.
Connie was standing at the top of the staircase looking down at me. She spoke first. "Who was that on the phone?" So she
obviously heard the Magic Jack ringing. Then realization hit me! I had Caller ID! I completely ignored what Connie asked
and ran back to the phone and pulled up the caller i.d. log on the computer screen. The last call to come in on the Magic
Jack was at 7 o'clock that same morning. It was my roommate's boss calling him in to work. Their was no trace of that call,
yet Connie heard the phone ring as well as i did. How do you explain something like that? And a question that still bothers
me today is: Why wouldn't the second Person say anything? Ever since that happened there has been a radical change in my
life that has made me a much better person. I can't explain it but my behavior did a 180 degree turn for the better. Even
my closest friends noticed a radical change as though i had become a different person altogether.

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 42,981 posts

Welcome~!

~

Why wouldn't the second Person say anything?

~

He

But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his. Romans 8:9

Does

Of which salvation the prophets have inquired and searched diligently, who prophesied of the grace that should come unto you:

Searching what, or what manner of time the Spirit of Christ which was in them did signify, when it testified beforehand the sufferings of Christ, and the glory that should follow.

Unto whom it was revealed, that not unto themselves, but unto us they did minister the things, which are now reported unto you by them that have preached the gospel unto you with the Holy Ghost sent down from heaven; which things the angels desire to look into. 1 Peter 1:10-12

See

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network