christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Shaloha

* * * * * 1 votes

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
14 replies to this topic

Intojoy

Intojoy
  • Banned
  • 41 posts
Shalom to you in the name of Messiah,
My name is Michael. After being raised a Christian, I was exposed to the teaching of the Bible from a first century Jewish frame of reference. Everything I'd learned in Sunday School had to be re examined according to the scriptures. I have found substantial answers to the most difficult biblical questions by studying under Dr Arnold Fruchtenbaum. Shalom and shalom a from Hawaii.

franciskelsey

franciskelsey

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 308 posts
Welcome to Worthy. My hope is you will continue to find more insight here is well. Just remember to put away the book sometimes to enjoy Gods creation with the brothers and sisters in which He has given us. Much study can be good, but can also wear our bodies out too much to enjoy His gifts and to live a joyful Christian life. God bless you

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 43,104 posts
Welcome~!

~

.... I was exposed to the teaching of the Bible from a first century Jewish frame of reference. Everything I'd learned in Sunday School had to be re examined according to the scriptures. I have found substantial answers to the most difficult biblical questions by studying under Dr Arnold Fruchtenbaum. Shalom and shalom a from Hawaii.

Amen~!

swnebchristian

swnebchristian
  • 3 posts
I agree that Arnold Fruchtenbaum's work is very good. The Jewish perspective is so valuable in light of the fact that the Bible centers around Israel, past, present and future and Jesus the man, was a Jew. Great reading indeed!!

joi

joi

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,149 posts
Welcome. I also enjoy Arnie, and am currently using The One New Man Bible which is from the Jewish perspective.

angels4u

angels4u

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,971 posts
I never heard of this Bible....

angels4u

angels4u

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,971 posts

Shalom to you in the name of Messiah,
My name is Michael. After being raised a Christian, I was exposed to the teaching of the Bible from a first century Jewish frame of reference. Everything I'd learned in Sunday School had to be re examined according to the scriptures. I have found substantial answers to the most difficult biblical questions by studying under Dr Arnold Fruchtenbaum. Shalom and shalom a from Hawaii.

Welcome :)

Intojoy

Intojoy
  • Banned
  • 41 posts
I'm not sure how this works but thanks everyone. Arnold is here in the islands on a three month teaching tour!
Good times for us.

nChrist

nChrist

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,996 posts
Hello and WELCOME to Worthy. I hope that you enjoy the fellowship here as much as I do.

ncn

ncn

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,765 posts
Welcome to Worthy.

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 43,104 posts

I never heard of this Bible....

http://onenewmanbible.com/

redroses42

redroses42

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 378 posts
welcome to Worthy the God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob bless you abundantaly

Fenwick

Fenwick
  • Members
  • 15 posts
Hi there. Glad you joined.

GoldenEagle

GoldenEagle

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,464 posts
Welcome to Worthy. :thumbsup:

greekmom

greekmom

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 453 posts
Welcome to Worthy! :)

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network