christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Big Ben here

* * * * * 1 votes

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
14 replies to this topic

Big Ben

Big Ben
  • Seeker
  • 2 posts
Hi.
Big Ben here.
I am an agnostic and would truly love to be able to believe in Jesus Christ and God but am scientifically minded and find it hard to believe that Christianity is real. I have joined this forum to see what i can learn and hopefully contribute in a positive way.

Jayyycuuup

Jayyycuuup

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,405 posts

Hi.
Big Ben here.
I am an agnostic and would truly love to be able to believe in Jesus Christ and God but am scientifically minded and find it hard to believe that Christianity is real. I have joined this forum to see what i can learn and hopefully contribute in a positive way.

Welcome Big Ben, Glad your here! Hopefully God can further His plan and use us to help you along in your spirituality so that you can fully understand :)

God bless you, Hope to see you in Chat sometime

GoldenEagle

GoldenEagle

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,329 posts

Hi.
Big Ben here.

Hi Ben welcome to Worthy. :thumbsup:

I have changed your status to "Seeker" to better reflect your view of God and Jesus Christ.

I hope through your stay here at Worthy you will come to know Jesus as your personal Savior and Lord.

Welcome again. :)

God bless,
GE

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 42,368 posts
Welcome~!

~

To Know Jesus

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Is To Know Love

For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
John 3:17-18

And To Reject Jesus

And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.
For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.
John 3:19-20

Is To Toss All Your Science, All Your Knowledge, All Your Life Away

But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God. John 3:21

It Is Your

Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.
For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.
And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever.
1 John 2:15-17

Choice Beloved

The Father loveth the Son, and hath given all things into his hand.
He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.
John 3:35-36

Love, Joe

ncn

ncn

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,250 posts
Welcome to Worthy.

nChrist

nChrist

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,996 posts
Hello and WELCOME to Worthy. I hope that you enjoy it here.

Selasphorus

Selasphorus

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 502 posts
hi Ben, welcome to Worthy!

franciskelsey

franciskelsey

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 308 posts
Welcome to Worthy. Like the weather men, looking deep into modern science, you will see as the forecast always changes, so does science. As it rains on your wedding day when it was supposed to be bright, as the weather men get it wrong, often times so does science. When testing is done from a flawed view or starting point from the get go, it is easy to come up with what we want to hear. I only ask you keep an open mind and an open heart toward our God as you live out your life with your questions. We have some great and fantastic topics here you will love. I will post a link shortly.

Most importantly though, thank you for joining. Your friendship is valued, and WELCOME TO WORTHY.

franciskelsey

franciskelsey

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 308 posts
http://www.worthychr...ith-vs-science/

chloe_fantastic

chloe_fantastic

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,276 posts
:emot-handshake:

Chamomile

Chamomile
  • Members
  • 6 posts
Hi, I am very scientific too, in fact I like to read in various areas of science but I don't have any problem with understanding religious matter, especially I think there is also historical evidence of much of things described in Christianity for people who need such. I myself have met very good and nice people so I believe in saints and angels from first hand experience :D :)))) so, I guess seeing is believing. at least for me.

Edited by Chamomile, 05 January 2013 - 04:26 AM.

Fez

Fez

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,299 posts
Welcome to Worthy!

Big Ben

Big Ben
  • Seeker
  • 2 posts
Thanks for all the welcomes! :thumbsup:

worshiper70

worshiper70

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 807 posts
Welcome to Worthy. I know God will bless you here. Enjoy

greekmom

greekmom

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 448 posts
Welcome to Worthy! :)

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network