christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Hi...

* * * * * 1 votes

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
11 replies to this topic

G23

G23
  • Members
  • 20 posts
Hello...

I'm new, obviously. Not sure if I'm supposed to talk about my life on here, but ... real quick, I knew about God since I was a kid and I went to church with my family. At some point my parents got divorced and we stopped going to church. As I grew up, I was lost in the things of this world. I'm 27 now, and I just recently started realizing that I needed to stop living the way I was living and start seeking God, even if I had to do it alone without a family or a church. I did a lot of praying and here I am now. The story is a bit more detailed, but that's probably for another thread.... anyway, I found this website online and wanted to see what it's about.

Selasphorus

Selasphorus

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 502 posts
welcome to Worthy!

nChrist

nChrist

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,996 posts
Hello and WELCOME to Worthy. I hope that you enjoy the fellowship here as much as I do.

Jayyycuuup

Jayyycuuup

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,405 posts
Hello and Welcome!!

Have you checked out the ToS? Or the statement of faith? Basically we are a group that loves Chirst :) Both those go deeper into where our stand is, hopefully you will find peace and rest!!

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 42,419 posts
Welcome~!

He giveth more grace

He giveth more grace

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,739 posts
Welcome to the gang, G23!

Tinky

Tinky

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,702 posts
Welcome! :th_wave:

franciskelsey

franciskelsey

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 308 posts
G23, your story seems quite comparable to mine in the basics. If you ever want to chat, give me a PM. God is so good, even among the sickest of the world, not that you are. God has brought me through much, and saved my life many times before and after I was saved. Welcome to worthy my brother. Together, that is, with the family of Worthy, lets all grow in Christ more and more. It does seem easier to do when we understand His goodness more and more.

G23

G23
  • Members
  • 20 posts
Wow. Thanks guys. I didn't expect all these reponses. Thank you.... I have a quick question. I'm not sure if this is the place to ask.... How come I can't look at my own profile? I can click on My Settings, but when I click on My Profile, it says I don't have permission. Is it because I'm new?

G23

G23
  • Members
  • 20 posts
I can see it now. Thanks.

GoldenEagle

GoldenEagle

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,340 posts
Welcome to Worthy! :)

greekmom

greekmom

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 448 posts
Welcome to Worthy :)

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network