christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Prayers for My father please.

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
14 replies to this topic

worshiper70

worshiper70

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 807 posts
please pray for my father? He just came and told me his landlady is expanding some of her projects. From what little I have been told so far, it will mean him having to give up his livestock and him needing to move. This is very upsetting to him. So please pray that everything will work out good for him. He does not walk close with God and worries constantly. I will have to move off the land as well, but I trust God in this. I was planning to relocate anyway. It sill be a burden for both me and him and his family. So I covet your prayers. J will say that I am very very grateful for you all. I know you all are such faithful friends. I will update as I know more. God bless you all

ears

ears

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 753 posts
Praying for our Lord's comfort for your Father and that this situation will work out well for you all.

nChrist

nChrist

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,996 posts
You and your family will be in my prayers.

PinkPaws

PinkPaws

• PipPip
  • 231 posts
Sounds stressful. Praying.

worshiper70

worshiper70

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 807 posts
Thank you all. God bless you

worshiper70

worshiper70

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 807 posts
Yes pinkpAws, it is very stressful for both of us. I do know God has a plan, it just takes a lot of strength right now. Thank you for your prayers

victory777

victory777

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 865 posts
praying

Selasphorus

Selasphorus

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 502 posts
praying

joemiller

joemiller

• PipPip
  • 141 posts
Praying

Ready2go

Ready2go
  • Members
  • 10 posts
I have prayed for you, your father and this situation . I have also prayed that through this your father may be drawn closer to The Lord .

chloe_fantastic

chloe_fantastic

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,365 posts
praying as well

redroses42

redroses42

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 378 posts
Casting all your care upon Him for He careth for you 1Pet 5-7 .....praying

enoob57

enoob57

Royal Member

• Soapbox - Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,262 posts
Prayed .... Love, Steven

ncn

ncn

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,069 posts
Praying.

StinaW

StinaW

• PipPip
  • 126 posts
When I read this my spirit wouldn't quit praying for you..
Here is a message I believe the Lord wants you to hear..
Rest assured that I am God and I will be with you through all the struggles that this causes. lean on me for your strength and I will give you the strength that you need.. Bring your thanksgiving prayers to me and I will answer then.. Once you learn to be thankful for what You have then you can rejoice in my presence and knowledge that I am always with you and will never forsake you.. I will be there guiding you in the direction that you need to go. Trust me for your every direction in life..I am the way the truth and the life and NO man can come to me except through my Father..
Thank You Lord for using me as Your instrument..to be an encouragement to those that read this..Thank You Lord!
Be Blessed!
I will continue to pray for direction for you and your dad..

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network