christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Peace in the storms

* * * * * 1 votes

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
15 replies to this topic

worshiper70

worshiper70

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 807 posts
I am so thankful to my God, that e en though I don't always get this right. God's peace is always there for me. Today I would find my self starting to get anxious about the things going on, then I wod stop and realize that God can and will walk with me through all my trials. This may be the very threshold I have been knowing would come? God is more than able to do all that needs to be dome here. I just h e to remind myself constantly of it. God is really great to me. I love and trust Him. Jesus is my Emanuel. Always with me! I have my weak times, but I know He doesn't. What an awesome God! God is great, greatly to be praised.!

StinaW

StinaW

• PipPip
  • 121 posts
It's a Great time when we go through hard times and we learn to sing praises to the Lord and He is always there to pick us up and to carry us through those times and sometimes walk by our side. leading us right where He want's us to be and preparing us for what He want's us to do in this life..
Thank You Lord for the Wonderous Things that You have done and will do in our lives..
Lord, Lead us and Guide us into Your direction which You have prepared for us..Thank You Lord!
Praise God from whom all blessing flow..

Biscuit

Biscuit

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 362 posts
I've been going thru a storm for several months now. It's still not over, but God has given me so much more peace now than when it first started and I just about lost it. I am learning to trust Him more and am growing in faith and patience.

worshiper70

worshiper70

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 807 posts
Amen!

Selasphorus

Selasphorus

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 502 posts
i got disappointing news yesterday, sorrowful news today, and i can hardly wait to see what tomorrow brings. i could be thinking some pretty dark thoughts right now, but ol' Scratch can kiss my backside. Bless God, Hallelujah, Praise the Lord i'm one of God's children! He loves me, and one day i'm going to see Him in all of His glory. and the only thing that happened during my brief tenure here that will matter at all is the day i accepted Jesus as Lord and Savior. the rest of it ain't nothing but a thing... :)

Philippians 4:19, 20 (KJV) 19 But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.20 Now unto God and our Father be glory for ever and ever. Amen.

chloe_fantastic

chloe_fantastic

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,232 posts
Amen!!

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 40,526 posts
Hallelujah~!
Praying~!

He giveth more grace

He giveth more grace

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,444 posts
Habakkuk 3:17-18
Although the fig tree shall not blossom, neither shall fruit be in the vines; the labour of the olive shall fail, and the fields shall yield no meat; the flock shall be cut off from the fold, and there shall be no herd in the stalls: Yet I will rejoice in the Lord, I will joy in the God of my salvation.

The testimonies of faith and praise joyed my heart (is that a proper word/phrase), the testifier in this thread blessed and comforted my heart, praise God.

worshiper70

worshiper70

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 807 posts
The overcame by the blood of the lamb, the word of their testimony, and they loved not their lives unto death. That is paraphrased and from memory, but I think it's in Revealations? We have to just keep trusting in the Lord. Wait on His salvation to come. Glory to God! He will come!

chloe_fantastic

chloe_fantastic

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,232 posts
John 14: 18 I will not leave you orphans; I will come to you.

enoob57

enoob57

Royal Member

• Soapbox - Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,683 posts
What I like about trails is the realization of God forcing us to look past our present into future hope...
I believe the reason for this is to recognize that our lives are not about this world and these bodies!
Thus the nudging from God by showing how much weight of our being is where it is by the effect of
trial upon us and disruption to actual peace... when Stephen was dying God granted him to see
what it was all about as he saw His Lord High and Lifted up and standing awaiting his arrival / had
he not been focused upon spiritual necessities of telling everyone the truth and not caring about
the world around and his own body this could not have been written about him!
I love John! He makes things so very simple...
1 Jn 2:15-17
15 Do not love the world or the things in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father
is not in him. 16 For all that is in the world — the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes, and the pride
of life — is not of the Father but is of the world. 17 And the world is passing away, and the lust of it;
but he who does the will of God abides forever.
NKJV

Love, Steven

Selasphorus

Selasphorus

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 502 posts

What I like about trials is the realization of God forcing us to look past our present into future hope...

amen

NeedYouLord

NeedYouLord

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,258 posts

Lord...I Come Humbly Before Your Throne of Grace...Thanking You For Being Able To Praise You...Thanking You For Your Word That Gives me Hope...

Thanking You For My Brothers and Sisters In Christ...You Are Our Hope...

You Have Brought Us Out of Many Things...So That We Could See Our Trust In You...

Lamentations 3:20-26

(20) My soul still remembers And sinks (bowed down) within me. (21) This I recall to my mind, Therefore I have hope.

(22) Through the Lords' mercies we are not consumed, Because His compassions fail not.

(23) They are new every morning, Great is Your faithfulness. (24) "The Lord is my portion," says my soul, "Therefore I hope in Him!"

(25) The Lord is good to those who wait for Him, To the soul who seeks Him.(26) It is good that one should hope and wait quietly For the salvation of the Lord.

There was a time I didn't understand...and I was taken through many things with fear and trembling...

with wobbly trust...

only being able to see a very very small light at the end of the tunnel...now these words are Life to me...Love you In Him, Kathy

galloping

galloping
  • Members
  • 20 posts
I hear you and read what you are saying, it is uplifting but I can't say I am with you 100%, my faith is not strong at the moment, but this is still a blessing to hear how you all have so much faith. xx

ears

ears

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 753 posts

Habakkuk 3:17-18
Although the fig tree shall not blossom, neither shall fruit be in the vines; the labour of the olive shall fail, and the fields shall yield no meat; the flock shall be cut off from the fold, and there shall be no herd in the stalls: Yet I will rejoice in the Lord, I will joy in the God of my salvation.

The testimonies of faith and praise joyed my heart (is that a proper word/phrase), the testifier in this thread blessed and comforted my heart, praise God.

Amen, because when all else fails and is lost , we still have our most precious, our Lord and our Savior our most assured Comforter.

NeedYouLord

NeedYouLord

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,258 posts
Galloping...I've been where you are...The miracle is: We don't get to stay there...that's what I needed more than anything...I needed Hope that I wasn't going to stay like I was...and just think of it...I'm going to need you to help me with my faith next time I need help...The best thing we could ever ever do...is to try and help someone else...Everything Worshipper has been saying lately is so true and he is overcoming with the word of his testimony...and my my...I need him to type whatever he needs to type...we just can't faint and give up...This is a journey like no other...and we aren't alone anymore!!! Ever!!! Whew!!!

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network