christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Professor Claims Newtown Shooting Was Likely Staged

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
14 replies to this topic

nebula

nebula

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 56,992 posts
Professor Claims Newtown Shooting Was Likely Staged
By Audrey Barrick , Christian Post Reporter
January 8, 2013|5:35 pm

A professor from a Florida university speculates that the Newtown massacre may have been "constructed."

In a series of blog posts since last month's shooting that left 28, including the gunman, dead in Connecticut, James Tracy lays out his case that there have been too many conflicting reports and ambiguity surrounding the massacre.

<snip>

Some of the inconsistencies he has listed include: initial reports and recorded police radio calls of multiple suspects at the scene though the accepted story now is that there was only one gunman; initial reports also indicated that the gunman used pistols at the school and that a rifle was found in the suspect's car though later police said only a rifle was used for maximum killing at the school; though the gunman fired rounds into the school glass doors, it reportedly wasn't until after he began firing inside the facility that school personnel or students heard gunshots and called 911; and only an "extremely skilled" gunman would have been able to shoot as many rounds as he did in less than 10 minutes.

Tracy also finds it odd that there is no photo or video evidence of the incident, considering the school had a new security system installed. Additionally, medical examiner H. Wayne Carver II, according to Tracy, tends to go to excessive lengths to demonstrate his findings and expert opinion but during a press conference about the autopsies he performed on the victims, he was vague, "amateurish" and "out of character," the professor claims.

Most recently, authorities have delayed the public disclosure of items they retrieved from Adam (gunman) and Nancy (mother whom he shot) Lanza's residence.

Read more

other one

other one

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,529 posts
I've been keeping up with this but have been really reluctant to bring it up here.

goldust59

goldust59

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,401 posts
I tend to think that there is more to the Sandy Hook tragedy than what has been told. Maybe the shooter was "programmed" for such an event or there were others involved , or both.

sheya joie

sheya joie

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,446 posts
I'll admit, at the first glance at the title of this article, I thought, oh no, a conspiracy theory!

But then I remembered all the vague and conflicting reports that have come out about the Sandy Hook shootings -- yes, right from the very start -- and now I think it's not impossible that this man could be right. Something has to account for all the different versions of reality we were all given!

the_patriot2014

the_patriot2014

Royal Member

• Platinum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,708 posts
while im not a conspiracist by any means, and while the theory that some people have been throwing out there doesnt seem to fit, it does appear there is indeed more to this story then what meets the eye. Though, to be perfectly honest, the professor needs to do a little more research. He made the comment that only an experienced shooter could have fired off that many rounds that fast. I would disagree with his hypothesis there. First off, from the reports ive seen, the kid did know how to shoot a gun his mother had tried to teach him at one point to teach responsibility. Second, if it had been a higher caliber weapon such as a AK, ya getting that many rounds off with any kind of accuracy, would be difficult, if for no other reasn then the weight of the gun and the kick involved. If it had been handguns, it would be to, mainly because of the kick. however an AR-15, fires a .223 round, fires very fast, and has virtually no kick whatsoever. it is also a very light weapon, and It is easy to aim, and easy to hold your sites on the target when firing mutliple rounds, very easy for a novice shooter to fire off repeated rounds with accuracy. I agree that there is more to the story, but the professors argument about the kid being unable to fire the AR that fast, is invalid in my opinion.

Matthitjah

Matthitjah

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,514 posts
This is the key part of the article IMO;

"Regardless of where one stands on the Second Amendment and gun control, it is not unreasonable to suggest the Obama administration complicity or direct oversight of an incident that has in very short order sparked a national debate on the very topic-and not coincidentally remains a key piece of Obama's political platform."

This is the Administration that was running guns into Mexico covertly in an effort to spark a National panic over gun control.

Tinky

Tinky

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,702 posts

Some of the inconsistencies he has listed include: initial reports and recorded police radio calls of multiple suspects at the scene though the accepted story now is that there was only one gunman; initial reports also indicated that the gunman used pistols at the school and that a rifle was found in the suspect's car though later police said only a rifle was used for maximum killing at the school;

Initial reports are almost always wrong. An example would be the confusion during/after the Columbine shootings. In most crimes like these, people tend to overestimate the number of shooters and the weapons involved.

though the gunman fired rounds into the school glass doors, it reportedly wasn't until after he began firing inside the facility that school personnel or students heard gunshots and called 911

I haven't heard about that one. Even so, it would only take seconds to shoot his way in, and I would imagine most people would be wondering if they were actually hearing what they thought they were hearing. Denial is a strong drug.

only an "extremely skilled" gunman would have been able to shoot as many rounds as he did in less than 10 minutes.

Hardly. You can shoot as fast as your finger can pull the trigger. Shooting as many rounds as he did, I'm actually surprised he didn't hit more people. Also, this man's mother used to take him to the gun range for target practice quite a bit.

Tracy also finds it odd that there is no photo or video evidence of the incident, considering the school had a new security system installed.

I'm sure there is. But it's not going to be released to the public. There's video footage of the Columbine killers shooting their victims, (most in the library), but that's not going to be released either. Who would want to watch little children being shot anyway???

Additionally, medical examiner H. Wayne Carver II, according to Tracy, tends to go to excessive lengths to demonstrate his findings and expert opinion but during a press conference about the autopsies he performed on the victims, he was vague, "amateurish" and "out of character," the professor claims.

He was "vague" because these were children! They were shot multiple times. How much of the gory detail is enough to satisfy?

Most recently, authorities have delayed the public disclosure of items they retrieved from Adam (gunman) and Nancy (mother whom he shot) Lanza's residence.

Well. duh. The investigation is ongoing. The case hasn't been officially closed yet.

nebula

nebula

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 56,992 posts
Can someone find for me information on the fate of the man who was arrested in the woods?

other one

other one

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,529 posts

Can someone find for me information on the fate of the man who was arrested in the woods?

Neb, I have looked everywhere I can think of and have not seen the information.

nebula

nebula

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 56,992 posts

Right - which begs the question of why? It is as if the whole incident has been buried. Why?

other one

other one

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,529 posts

Right - which begs the question of why? It is as if the whole incident has been buried. Why?

Well, it is my personal opinion that even if this wasn't staged (and there are several ways that it could have been) the progressives in our political structure quickly decided to use it to the highest levels to get across their gun control agenda. They are basically standing on the graves of these people and screaming gun control..... it's really shameful from my personal point of view.

I could go down three different conspiracy rabbit holes to explain what happened but none of them are provable with the present knowledge. I think that was what all the confusion was about, and now everything will be quietly buried with the kids and leave us one more time with a crazed person killing people..... and the ultimate answer is to get rid of all guns. I guess when they manage that they will have to start in on knives longer than three inches, for it really won't have any affect on the problem but to simply change the weapons.

My personal choice of weapons would be a 34 inch sword. In the hands of someone practiced, in the instance of the school, it makes little noise so it doesn't alert the other people around, and you don't run out of amo until your arms get so tired you can't swing the sword. Doesn't work as well outside unless you can run really fast.

Anyway some day some group will understand that to stop all this we need to deal with people who are mentally unstable, especially if they are violent video game freaks. how can parents of people like this manage to do anything to help their kids when all we seem to want to do is disarm them.

Tinky

Tinky

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,702 posts
Why Sandy Hook Massacre Spawned Conspiracy Theories

http://www.livescience.com/26314-sandy-hook-massacre-conspiracy-theories.html

nebula

nebula

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 56,992 posts
Exactly, and who is the one who's been pulling the strings on this misinformation?

other one

other one

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,529 posts
I watched a couple of very ling documentary type videos this morning starting about 3 AM and though I had a lot of questions, I really didn't think the whole thing was a hoax..... but after watching those two things, I have more and more questions. We're getting ready to leave for a while and I won't have access to the internet maybe for a couple of weeks.

I fully expect you guys to have all this sorted out by the time I get back. The more that I look and read the more confusing it seems to get.

back2thebible

back2thebible

Veteran Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 612 posts

yes! this is a very interesting fact of the day of the shooting, it was even televised and clearly the man was running away and captured, why wasn't this ever addressed, and why did the one boy interviewed mention two guys running past the window dressed in camo, at the same time this whole event took place..........who were these men???

there sure seem to be alot of unanswered questions, and that always seems to be the case in these things
and the answers are simply not found anywhere

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network