christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

hi, I'm patty

* * * * * 2 votes glad to be here

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
17 replies to this topic

patriota

patriota
  • 1 posts
:grin: hello, I think this sight saved my day. I've been having really bad ups and downs. I struggle with mental disorders and drug dependency. I'm constantly searching for a cure. I came across your site on temptation and it really hit home. Especially where you said there was never any temptation put on us that we could not handle with God. I think I've known this for a long time, but for some reason i just didn't live it. I don't have any friends, everyone I know sell drugs or do drugs, now I isolate myself, changed all my phone #s, and try to keep myself busy crocheting, tv and cleaning, I do go to church but I feel so out of place, but I need to give God his praise. I know one day it will click if I keep praying, I just want feel normal, what is normal? Anyway, I'm happy to be here. :mgbowtie:

Selasphorus

Selasphorus

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 502 posts
welcome to Worthy!

ncn

ncn

Royal Member

• Worthy Chat Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
Welcome to Worthy.

JHERB

JHERB

• Worthy Chat Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,274 posts
welcome to worthy!

patticats

patticats

• Platinum Member
  • PipPip
  • 230 posts
Wecome to Worthy!! You will find lots of loving people here who love you and love God...... That will be your friend! Your post touched my heart. .. I pray you find peace in your heart.....

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 40,464 posts
Welcome~!

Jayyycuuup

Jayyycuuup

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,405 posts
Welcome to Worthy!!

He giveth more grace

He giveth more grace

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,444 posts

:grin: hello, I think this sight saved my day. I've been having really bad ups and downs. I struggle with mental disorders and drug dependency. I'm constantly searching for a cure. I came across your site on temptation and it really hit home. Especially where you said there was never any temptation put on us that we could not handle with God. I think I've known this for a long time, but for some reason i just didn't live it. I don't have any friends, everyone I know sell drugs or do drugs, now I isolate myself, changed all my phone #s, and try to keep myself busy crocheting, tv and cleaning, I do go to church but I feel so out of place, but I need to give God his praise. I know one day it will click if I keep praying, I just want feel normal, what is normal? Anyway, I'm happy to be here. :mgbowtie:

We hear you, but more importantly God knows more about you and your situation than you do and he has a plan for your live. Start another thread about all that, we really can't say a lot in this forum except for Hi's and Welcome's, so welcome to Worthy, Patriota, we care for you.

OneLight

OneLight

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,837 posts
patriota,

Welcome! You will need to reply to posts here until your post count is 5 or more before you can start another thread. When your count is up to 5, may I suggest that you post in the Upper Room area in the "Have a problem? Looking for advice?" forum or the Prayer Request forum.

God Bless!

Fez

Fez

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,611 posts
Welcome, there are people who have experiences such as yours with drug dependency and other addictions,and quitting through the Grace of Jesus.

Stay a while and get to know Worthy.

Welcome!

joi

joi

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,149 posts
Welcome to the forums. What is normal? Intriguing question!

chloe_fantastic

chloe_fantastic

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,232 posts
Welcome :) Come see us in chat.

*Zion*

*Zion*

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,496 posts
God bless you, and welcome :)

the_patriot2014

the_patriot2014

Royal Member

• Platinum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,189 posts
welcome to worthy!

nChrist

nChrist

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,996 posts
Hello and WELCOME to Worthy. I hope that you enjoy the fellowship here as much as I do. You will be in my prayers.

Littlelambseativy

Littlelambseativy

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,202 posts
Welcome to Worthy!!

GoldenEagle

GoldenEagle

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,885 posts
Welcome to Worthy Patty! :thumbsup:

Tinky

Tinky

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,702 posts
Welcome! We're glad you're here! :th_wave:

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network