christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Praise God!

* * * * * 1 votes

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
22 replies to this topic

Selasphorus

Selasphorus

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 502 posts
and i thank Him for His goodness and mercy, for answering prayer, and most of all:

Romans 5:8 (KJV) 8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

sure feels good feeling good. :)

worshiper70

worshiper70

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 807 posts
Amen!!

NeedYouLord

NeedYouLord

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,258 posts
Amen!!!

For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God...1 Cor. 1:18

My Bible also references these scriptures for this same verse:
1 Cor. 2:14
2 Cor.2:15
1 Cor. 15:2
Romans 1:16

Love In Him, Kathy

Selasphorus

Selasphorus

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 502 posts
i will glory in the Cross, lest His suffering all be in vain.
i will weep no more, for the cross that He bore.
i will glory, in the cross. - Dottie Rambo

NeedYouLord

NeedYouLord

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,258 posts

:bighug:

What a life she had In Him!!!

Whew...

And what an abrupt entrance into Heaven!!!

My my...

Selasphorus

Selasphorus

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 502 posts

:bighug:

What a life she had In Him!!!

Whew...

And what an abrupt entrance into Heaven!!!

My my...

yes indeed. she was an amazing lady.

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 42,609 posts
Hallelujah~!

roxx

roxx
  • Members
  • 62 posts
i am thankful with my encounter with God yesterday, happy to be me for once

NeedYouLord

NeedYouLord

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,258 posts
I'm so happy for you, Roxx!!! I read something else you wrote and He Loves For Us To Want To Be In His Presence!!! Just Praising Now...Hahaha

Love you In Him, Kathy

Selasphorus

Selasphorus

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 502 posts

i am thankful with my encounter with God yesterday, happy to be me for once

amen, praise the Lord!

ears

ears

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 753 posts
In Eph 3 refers to the unsearchable riches of Christ . It's just amazing to think of all the ways He blesses us.

Selasphorus

Selasphorus

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 502 posts

In Eph 3 refers to the unsearchable riches of Christ . It's just amazing to think of all the ways He blesses us.

amen! and the closer i draw to Him, the better it gets...

worshiper70

worshiper70

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 807 posts
Sounds like some revival going on!! Hallelujah!!

Selasphorus

Selasphorus

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 502 posts

amen, yes it does! let's spread it all around the world! i wish everybody could feel what i'm feeling. :)

worshiper70

worshiper70

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 807 posts

amen, yes it does! let's spread it all around the world! i wish everybody could feel what i'm feeling. :)

I believe that revival begins in the individuals heart. From what I have seen and learned through the years,that it begins with prayer and repentance and builds form there. The verses that comes to mind is,
2Ch 7:14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
2Ch 7:15 Now mine eyes shall be open, and mine ears attent unto the prayer that is made in this place.
God tells us over and over in His Word that there are things that causes Him to hear us and move on our behalf.
Our nation and the world desperately need God.. The things we see in this world that are getting worse and worse, are mostly a result of a turning away from God, and godly principles. There is no evidence that the world will become a better place while waiting for Christ return, but we can certainly experience a closer personal relationship, by the turning of our hearts constantly toward our Lord and Savior. By keeping His word and commandments and helping others to do the same. It is time to wake ourselves form the lull and the discouragement of the times. We really do need to be about our Father's business!

NeedYouLord

NeedYouLord

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,258 posts
Whew...I say Rejoice!!! My my...I truly believe we could be the spark that ignites Revival In Our Land...For Psalm 33:12 is true!!! Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord...My my

worshiper70

worshiper70

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 807 posts
Yes, and I think anyone who steps up will be used of God in this!

Selasphorus

Selasphorus

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 502 posts

I believe that revival begins in the individuals heart. From what I have seen and learned through the years,that it begins with prayer and repentance and builds form there. The verses that comes to mind is,
2Ch 7:14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
2Ch 7:15 Now mine eyes shall be open, and mine ears attent unto the prayer that is made in this place.
God tells us over and over in His Word that there are things that causes Him to hear us and move on our behalf.
Our nation and the world desperately need God.. The things we see in this world that are getting worse and worse, are mostly a result of a turning away from God, and godly principles. There is no evidence that the world will become a better place while waiting for Christ return, but we can certainly experience a closer personal relationship, by the turning of our hearts constantly toward our Lord and Savior. By keeping His word and commandments and helping others to do the same. It is time to wake ourselves form the lull and the discouragement of the times. We really do need to be about our Father's business!

amen, brother! plus, there's the Great Commission we believers should have in the forefront of our mind.

besides that:

i want to tell this jaded world of love, that truly saved my life
a love that paid so high a price. - P. McHugh and G. Nelson

thehopefulcry2

thehopefulcry2

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 264 posts
God's Mercy endures for ever!!! Praise you Father!

NeedYouLord

NeedYouLord

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,258 posts
Whew...Yes Hopeful...He hears our cry!!!

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network