christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Cans of "fresh air" on sale in China

* * * * * 1 votes

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10 replies to this topic

bopeep1909

bopeep1909

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,768 posts
I hope this does not become a popular item for us here in the U.S. to buy.

http://news.yahoo.co...-234302171.html

Jayyycuuup

Jayyycuuup

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,405 posts
Hehee, I heard about this on the radio!!! I was shocked when I hear about this! Peculiar idea to say the least.

walla299

walla299

Royal Member

• Platinum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,773 posts
Hey, somebody figured a way to make some money out of the situation. Chinese version of the "pet rock," I suppose. :laugh:

bopeep1909

bopeep1909

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,768 posts

Hey, somebody figured a way to make some money out of the situation. Chinese version of the "pet rock," I suppose. :laugh:

:biggrin2:

the_patriot2014

the_patriot2014

Royal Member

• Platinum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,568 posts
lol ill just drive to the mountains, thankyou very much. though the canned air might be cheaper with the price of gas these days. lol.

other one

other one

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,661 posts

lol ill just drive to the mountains, thankyou very much. though the canned air might be cheaper with the price of gas these days. lol.

We're just getting back from a driving trip to Galveston and was just thinking the same thing.

nebula

nebula

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 56,992 posts
I guess it's time to point out a little detail in this - but do any of you know how bad the air quality is in China? Remember, they have all the factories now, pretty much. The smog is horrific. My aunt and uncle vacationed in China a few years ago, and made mention of this. All pictures were haze-filled with smog.

So, actually, for the Chinese, this is no laughing matter.

the_patriot2014

the_patriot2014

Royal Member

• Platinum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,568 posts
Whats funny, is everyone in the US is coming down on our factories and places for giving out to much polution. But the fact of the matter is, our pollution controls are far better then chinas-several times better. Yet, our greenies want to push all our factories out, and since the demand for products is still there, the factories are going to go somewhere-like in this place china, who doesnt have the pollution controls we do. So, its ok to ruin chinas atmosphere, but not ok to harm ours? even though it would hurt us less?

other one

other one

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,661 posts
http://www.google.co...360032293848839

walla299

walla299

Royal Member

• Platinum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,773 posts

I guess it's time to point out a little detail in this - but do any of you know how bad the air quality is in China? Remember, they have all the factories now, pretty much. The smog is horrific. My aunt and uncle vacationed in China a few years ago, and made mention of this. All pictures were haze-filled with smog.

So, actually, for the Chinese, this is no laughing matter.

Whats funny, is everyone in the US is coming down on our factories and places for giving out to much polution. But the fact of the matter is, our pollution controls are far better then chinas-several times better. Yet, our greenies want to push all our factories out, and since the demand for products is still there, the factories are going to go somewhere-like in this place china, who doesnt have the pollution controls we do. So, its ok to ruin chinas atmosphere, but not ok to harm ours? even though it would hurt us less?

This is a direct result of the outsourcing over the years. First is was about cheap labor, etc. but now its more about avoiding all the western environmental laws. Reducing carbon emissions? :laugh: No, just exporting them somewhere else. So now without the same environmental laws, the people of China suffer -- and so does everyone else. Why? Because everyone is down wind in the northern hemisphere due to the global winds. All that pollution in Bejing eventually goes around the world.

damo1

damo1

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,468 posts
he is selling the cans of fresh air for 80 cents saw this on sbs world news in Australia how did he get the air into the cans ? for the people to believe its fresh air that they are buying for 80 cents

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network