christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Guidance Needed & a Bit of Healing Too

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
14 replies to this topic

walla299

walla299

Royal Member

• Platinum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,609 posts
I have some major decisions to make in the coming months and need to know for certain what the Lord wants me to do and where. (Things are unsettled at the moment concerning this.) I need to know what direction to go in, I suppose would be the best way to put it.

I've also had a right ankle and foot giving me a lot of trouble walking, and has been very slow to heal. I'm asking for full healing of it so I can physically do what is needed in the coming months.

Thanks.

ncn

ncn

Royal Member

• Worthy Chat Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,056 posts
Praying for you brother. :th_praying:

sheya joie

sheya joie

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,446 posts
Praying as well.

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 40,452 posts
Praying~!

chloe_fantastic

chloe_fantastic

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,226 posts
Praying for you my brother.

nChrist

nChrist

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,996 posts
You will be in my prayers.

shanee

shanee

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 704 posts
ok praying

thehopefulcry2

thehopefulcry2

• PipPip
  • 249 posts
Praying!

worshiper70

worshiper70

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 807 posts
God bless you brother. God will make a way.

NeedYouLord

NeedYouLord

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,258 posts
1 Peter 5:6-7

New King James Version (NKJV)

6 Therefore humble yourselves under the mighty hand of God, that He may exalt you in due time, 7 casting all your care upon Him, for He cares for you.

Hebrews 11:6
But without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him.

Father...We Come Humbly Before Your Throne of Grace...Asking, Seeking, Knocking and Believing That Your Perfect Will For Walla's life Will Be Done on Earth As It Is In Heaven...That We Turn To You...Seeking First The Kingdom and Your Righteousness...Casting All Our Care Upon You For You Care For Us...Having Faith In You To Please You...And Believing That You Are and That You Are A Rewarder To Those Who Diligently Seek You...We do all this...knowing The Impossible is Possible With Our God...Praying In The Name of Jesus...and Loving In Him...

walla299

walla299

Royal Member

• Platinum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,609 posts
Thanks everyone. :thumbsup:

lostheart

lostheart
  • 2 posts
I'm new here but I believe n have a lot of faith in God. I'm asking if u all will help me, pray for me . I have kids n not with their father. I've been trying to care for them on my own for years now. I have so much going on in my life stress wise n im praying everyday. I would appreciate if you would give me extra prayers go help me get through the tough time im going through It's a little hard on my kids though im trying to not let them know I really feel deep inside.

Jayyycuuup

Jayyycuuup

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,405 posts

I'm new here but I believe n have a lot of faith in God. I'm asking if u all will help me, pray for me . I have kids n not with their father. I've been trying to care for them on my own for years now. I have so much going on in my life stress wise n im praying everyday. I would appreciate if you would give me extra prayers go help me get through the tough time im going through It's a little hard on my kids though im trying to not let them know I really feel deep inside.

Praying for you and Walla, God bless you both!!!!!

lostheart

lostheart
  • 2 posts
Thank you Jacob, God bless you

nChrist

nChrist

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,996 posts

You and your family will be in my prayers.

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network