christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Worlds first Barbie cafe opens in Taipei

* * * * * 1 votes

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
8 replies to this topic

bopeep1909

bopeep1909

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,981 posts
I don't think this is such a good idea. :hmmm:

http://www.cnn.com/2...tml?hpt=hp_bn10

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 40,459 posts
Kids ~ lol

ladypeartree

ladypeartree

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,540 posts
ROFL .. my very young grandchildren would love it ..it would also be great for my diet . All that over sugared pink would be sure to put me off my food

ncn

ncn

Royal Member

• Worthy Chat Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,056 posts
When I was seven or eight , can't recall now; I cut the hair off my sister's Barbie Doll. :laugh:
She never forgave me :cry_smile:

ladypeartree

ladypeartree

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,540 posts
Awwww I am sure she has forgiven you now ... my oldest daughter still remembers cutting the tail off another girls barbie horse .... she had to give her own horse to the child despite protests of " She told me to " as she was at least 3 years older and should ( DID ) know better ...she still remembers it and thinks I was unfair :biggrinflip: :biggrinflip: :biggrinflip: :biggrinflip: :biggrinflip:

MorningGlory

MorningGlory

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 32,410 posts

Awwww I am sure she has forgiven you now ... my oldest daughter still remembers cutting the tail off another girls barbie horse .... she had to give her own horse to the child despite protests of " She told me to " as she was at least 3 years older and should ( DID ) know better ...she still remembers it and thinks I was unfair :biggrinflip: :biggrinflip: :biggrinflip: :biggrinflip: :biggrinflip:

Good for you, LPT. That's exactly what I would have done. :mgbowtie:

bopeep1909

bopeep1909

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,981 posts
My youngest daughter used to get together with her girlfriend when they were little and take the legs and heads off of the Barbie's and throw them across the room.

nebula

nebula

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 56,934 posts
Ah - Taiwan. That explains things a bit.

(There seems to be a fascination with "exotic" things like that over in that part of the world, that's all.)

He giveth more grace

He giveth more grace

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,444 posts
Y'all remind me not to eat there. Neb, it's an Asian thing, why not this, I mean look at Anime, go figure.

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network