christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Watch Japan for earthquakes next week

* * * * * 1 votes

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
26 replies to this topic

bopeep1909

bopeep1909

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,768 posts
Sooooooo......I am waiting :mgcheerful:

ayin jade

ayin jade

Royal Member

• Platinum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 34,364 posts
List of significant earthquakes shows that the most recent significant quake in japan was february 2nd. Prior to this thread. Nothing since except for minor quakes that were too small to cause any damage. Which is routine for japan. And routine for california too lol.

MorningGlory

MorningGlory

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 32,548 posts

I can't remember Jesus condemning feeding and giving medical aid to the poor. Perhaps I read the wrong Gospels!.

I have to agree here, amor; God does not ever condemn aiding the poor.....even nonbelievers.

Jayyycuuup

Jayyycuuup

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,405 posts

List of significant earthquakes shows that the most recent significant quake in japan was february 2nd. Prior to this thread. Nothing since except for minor quakes that were too small to cause any damage. Which is routine for japan. And routine for california too lol.

More earthquakes for Japan! :o
Wow, apparently that plate is not very happy!

Retrobyter

Retrobyter

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 500 posts
Shalom, amor.

I can't remember Jesus condemning feeding and giving medical aid to the poor. Perhaps I read the wrong Gospels!.

No, you're reading the right Gospels. You may even want to include this teaching:

Matthew 5:43-48
43 Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy.
44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;
45 That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.
46 For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye? do not even the publicans the same?
47 And if ye salute your brethren only, what do ye more than others? do not even the publicans so?
48 Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.
KJV

It won't necessarily change your enemies, but it MAY! Even if they remain your enemies, you obeyed your Master.

Isra'el is not perfect, nor are they as godly as they should be. However, I have known few peoples who would first drop fliers and leaflets warning of an impending attack like Isra'el does. They are not so removed from their recent origins to remember how they, too, were on "the short end of the stick" - the receiving end of their host nations' hatred and abuse, nations like Nazi Germany, Russia, and France, to name a few. Since their recent inception in 1948, they have played the host nation for other refugees and immigrants as well as their own relatives making "Aliyah" ("Going up" back to their home-Land and Jerusalem).

They have much to learn, but they are not nearly as evil as the media portray them. Isn't it interesting how Gaza can send missile after missile into Isra'el and you'll never hear about those explosions and the damage they cause, but let Isra'el retaliate once and the whole world hears how they've "attacked the Palestinians unprovoked?" Every Republican knows how slanted the media is against biblical concepts and morality; is it any wonder that these same media with their own liberal (immoral and Satanic) agendas would be against Isra'el?

silviawang

silviawang

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 701 posts
to preaching the gospel in Japan is as difficult as in Arab nations
I do not mean the risk,i mean how they reject GOD
a very famous Korean pastor said that they get the wrath of GOD,the Japanese ,worship the idols and reject Jesus

bopeep1909

bopeep1909

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,768 posts
We are waiting for the "Big One" here in the Pacific NW.It will come one of these days.It could be over a 9.People laugh at the idea and say it will be hundreds of years away but......I am thinking not.I hope and pray that I am at home when it happens.

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network