christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Anybody in to making their own green home cleaning products?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
8 replies to this topic

ears

ears

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 753 posts
I have made several now and would much appreciate a good green vinyl cleaner recipe..

bopeep1909

bopeep1909

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,768 posts
I buy alot of environmentally friendly and natural products but I have never made any of them.The other stuff makes me feel strange and gives me headaches. :mellow:

ears

ears

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 753 posts

I buy alot of environmentally friendly and natural products but I have never made any of them.The other stuff makes me feel strange and gives me headaches. :mellow:

I know what you mean bopeep. I am trying to diminish the toxins we are exposed to and that we put down the drain. Its awful some of the stuff that are in cleaners and we are exposed to them everyday. I was having headaches and sinus problems so much.

bopeep1909

bopeep1909

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,768 posts

I know what you mean bopeep. I am trying to diminish the toxins we are exposed to and that we put down the drain. Its awful some of the stuff that are in cleaners and we are exposed to them everyday. I was having headaches and sinus problems so much.

Yes,some of that stuff can give you seizures.Especially oven cleaner.

ears

ears

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 753 posts
So far I have found pretty good recipes for laundry detergent , all purpose cleaner and the easy window cleaner of vinegar and water. Oh yes I also found a dish detergent for the dish washer but I haven't tried that one yet. I was looking for a vinyl cleaner for the car's dash and such.
Oh yes bopeep, I can remember how toxic those old oven cleaners were.
I have been noticing that everytime I would have a cleaning day at home the next day I would have headaches, sinus pain and just generally didn't feel well. I babysit my grandchildren and wonder what effects the cleaners were having on them.

bopeep1909

bopeep1909

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,768 posts
I found this natural cleaning recipes site and it looks good :thumbsup:

http://www.thedailyg...-460303#slide-2

ears

ears

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 753 posts
Thanks bopeep. I hadn't seem that site before. They mentioned some soap nuts from biokleen that may be worth trying. :grin:

Johnmichelsr

Johnmichelsr
  • 2 posts

So far I have found pretty good recipes for laundry detergent , all purpose cleaner and the easy window cleaner of vinegar and water. Oh yes I also found a dish detergent for the dish washer but I haven't tried that one yet. I was looking for move out cleaning brisbane a vinyl cleaner for the car's dash and such.
I have been noticing that everytime I would have a cleaning day at home the next day I would have headaches, sinus pain and just generally didn't feel well. I babysit my grandchildren and wonder what effects the cleaners were having
end of lease cleaning brisbane on them.

I generally devote one day of my weekend for cleaning home and my best cleaning partners are scrubber, vinegar, shampoo and hot water :lightbulb2: . Cleaning is best activity as it keeps you fit and home in good shape. Never tried to make any product but will surely try to use my all cleaning experience

Edited by Johnmichelsr, 17 March 2013 - 12:52 AM.

ears

ears

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 753 posts

So far I have found pretty good recipes for laundry detergent , all purpose cleaner and the easy window cleaner of vinegar and water. Oh yes I also found a dish detergent for the dish washer but I haven't tried that one yet. I was looking for a vinyl cleaner for the car's dash and such.
I have been noticing that everytime I would have a cleaning day at home the next day I would have headaches, sinus pain and just generally didn't feel well. I babysit my grandchildren and wonder what effects the cleaners were having on them.

I generally devote one day of my weekend for cleaning home and my best cleaning partners are scrubber, vinegar, shampoo and hot water :lightbulb2: . Cleaning is best activity as it keeps you fit and home in good shape. Never tried to make any product but will surely try to use my all cleaning experience

You're right , you can get in a good workout and with 2 grandbabies I get some weight training to boot.....lol

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network