christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Time again to express my gratitude here.

* * * * * 1 votes

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
14 replies to this topic

worshiper70

worshiper70

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 807 posts
I want to start this in a very real way. This AM, I woke up really needing someone to talk to. I went to the chat room, and there was Nigel. I am so grateful for Worthy and all the family here that makes it up. It's not just a website, or software. Worthy is a place where we as Christians can fellowship, pray, praise, share and even overcome. It is also a place where those who are seeking to know what this life is really about can come in and be involved at what ever pace they are comfortable. I know that I have found so much that benefits my life from this family. I pray that I represent it well,, and that God will continue to bless this ministry. I again am so so grateful for all that is here and everyone that is a part. May God always bless Worthy, and it's family members. Blessed be the Lord God Almighty, great things He has done! Glory to God in the Highest. Be exalted oh God! Hallelujah!

MorningGlory

MorningGlory

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 32,598 posts

I want to start this in a very real way. This AM, I woke up really needing someone to talk to. I went to the chat room, and there was Nigel. I am so grateful for Worthy and all the family here that makes it up. It's not just a website, or software. Worthy is a place where we as Christians can fellowship, pray, praise, share and even overcome. It is also a place where those who are seeking to know what this life is really about can come in and be involved at what ever pace they are comfortable. I know that I have found so much that benefits my life from this family. I pray that I represent it well,, and that God will continue to bless this ministry. I again am so so grateful for all that is here and everyone that is a part. May God always bless Worthy, and it's family members. Blessed be the Lord God Almighty, great things He has done! Glory to God in the Highest. Be exalted oh God! Hallelujah!

I have only been a member for approx 4 days and i totally agree and feel the same, although i have to admit i'm in a bit of a confused state after a conversation i had with some people on here... but the most important part is the fact that they only said it because they wanted to guide me along the correct path... so i wont be misled by false teachings... but apart from that the support on here is absolutely amazing... bless you xox

Welcome to Worthy,Malimal! :mgbowtie:

Musician4Christ

Musician4Christ
  • Members
  • 18 posts
I joined today. I've been reading the forums for a while, and it is evident that those who post here love Jesus as much as I do!
I look forward to get to know the wonderful people here :)

worshiper70

worshiper70

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 807 posts

I joined today. I've been reading the forums for a while, and it is evident that those who post here love Jesus as much as I do!

Welcome, I think you will really enjoy fellowshiping here. Glad you joined!

Selasphorus

Selasphorus

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 502 posts

I have only been a member for approx 4 days and i totally agree and feel the same, although i have to admit i'm in a bit of a confused state after a conversation i had with some people on here... but the most important part is the fact that they only said it because they wanted to guide me along the correct path... so i wont be misled by false teachings... but apart from that the support on here is absolutely amazing... bless you xox

welcome to Worthy!

Selasphorus

Selasphorus

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 502 posts

welcome to Worthy!

Selasphorus

Selasphorus

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 502 posts

amen, my brother!

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 42,996 posts

Welcome~!

roxx

roxx
  • Members
  • 62 posts
Wow that was very well put. Since I joined worthy it has really helped me get threw a very difficult situation I am coming threw. I like it that the advise I have been given has been biblical advice along with a personal story of there own. Show the realness of the people here. We all have struggles and we all need encouraging from time to time. Not have any close friends from where I live its nice to have some to talk to any time. I believe God directed me to this site.

Be bless all. And thank you all again for your encouraging words.

Jayyycuuup

Jayyycuuup

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,405 posts

amen, my brother!

AMEN in deed!

Jayyycuuup

Jayyycuuup

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,405 posts

Welcome!!!

desi2007

desi2007

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,841 posts
Hello worshipper, :)

We live in such a connected culture because of technology, human kind is more connected then ever but at times we do feel alone and always good to connect to people, never good to isolate ourselves. This site is good with praying for one another, learning and coming together as a biblical community, and our faith grows.
I love listening to the group Hillsong- 2 songs: stronger & ....forever reign...... both great worship songs to listen to.
Blessings,
Desi

worshiper70

worshiper70

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 807 posts
Very true, God has greatly blessed me here in such a short time period. I think I know Forever Reign, I will try to remember to listen to them tonight and see. Do you frequent the Christian Music thread here? I post some of my favorites there as do others. I will get back to you on those 2 songs after I listen to them, thank you and God bless you till then.

desi2007

desi2007

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,841 posts
Yes, I do check out the songs in the christian thread from time to time, some really good inspiration songs. So good for our soul and spiritual health. Ok, yea get back with me on them two songs, hope u enjoy them. :)

Desi

worshiper70

worshiper70

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 807 posts

Yes, I do check out the songs in the christian thread from time to time, some really good inspiration songs. So good for our soul and spiritual health. Ok, yea get back with me on them two songs, hope u enjoy them. :)

Desi

I dint know the first one (stronger) but I really like it. The second one, I have on my Ipod. We sang it all the time at my last church. Thank you for sharing them.

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network