christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Fox News accuses NBC of 'Declaring War' on Christians

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
8 replies to this topic

joi

joi

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,149 posts
http://www.christian...ristians-90429/

"Does NBC hate Christians?" The Fox News op-ed article asks, arguing that NBC made a number of targeted attacks against Christians right after the beginning of Lent last week.

bopeep1909

bopeep1909

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,941 posts
That is very possible that NBC hates Christians.Alot of people hate Christians.The Bible said in the End Times we will be hated.

bornagain2011

bornagain2011

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 545 posts
People also hate us because we say they hate us lol! They think we play the victim too much, and why can't we just fit in? There was a poll one time that showed that Christianity was the most intolerant of all religions! Woohoo! That is because there is only one way to heaven and that is through Jesus Christ!

We have dual citicenship, we have one foot in heaven and one on earth, makes life tough sometimes! There will be major persecution someday. When I was an atheist I used to hate christians too! I just didn't get it!

All we can do is show them love, pray for them, and share the good news!

MorningGlory

MorningGlory

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 32,407 posts
I believe NBC did this a couple of decades ago....I haven't watched them since the 80s.....in other words most of my life. :lightbulb2:

John Robinson

John Robinson

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 367 posts
For years NBC has held the unenviable position--at least to me--as the most lewd network on TV. Matter of fact, back when I was a technical director for a small station, we said NBC stood for Nothing But Coitus :happyhappy: .

In other words, this story does not surprise me.

bopeep1909

bopeep1909

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,941 posts

People also hate us because we say they hate us lol! They think we play the victim too much, and why can't we just fit in? There was a poll one time that showed that Christianity was the most intolerant of all religions! Woohoo! That is because there is only one way to heaven and that is through Jesus Christ!

We have dual citicenship, we have one foot in heaven and one on earth, makes life tough sometimes! There will be major persecution someday. When I was an atheist I used to hate christians too! I just didn't get it!

All we can do is show them love, pray for them, and share the good news!

Yes,I think that people are afraid of the unknown.Maybe to those athiests we remind them of their eternity.Their is a reason to hate us.If they did not care about their death they would not resent or hate us.

He giveth more grace

He giveth more grace

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,444 posts

John 15

18 If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you.

19 If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.

The world hates us because Christ lives in us, the Devil hates us because we were his once but now we are Christ, he lost the soul that he once processed.

bopeep1909

bopeep1909

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,941 posts

John 15
18 If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you.
19 If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.

The world hates us because Christ lives in us, the Devil hates us because we were his once but now we are Christ, he lost the soul that he once processed.

:thumbsup:

MorningGlory

MorningGlory

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 32,407 posts

That is very possible that NBC hates Christians.Alot of people hate Christians.The Bible said in the End Times we will be hated.

Can't argue with that, Peep.

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network