christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The Liberal Mindset

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
75 replies to this topic

Tinky

Tinky

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,702 posts
For a liberal, water-boarding under Bush was a crime against humanity!

(But drone strikes that kill American citizens under Obama is just fine!)

For a liberal, Bush wanting to listen to the phone conversations of known terrorists was an invasion of privacy!

(But having the freedom of speech to criticize homosexuality is a hate crime and needs to be censored!)

For a liberal, it's terrible and criminal for people to compare Obama to Hitler and the Nazis!

(Except when they did it for all 8 years of Bush's Presidency).

For a liberal, having the right to own guns needs to be rescinded! Remember, guns kill people!

(But it's okay for Obama to ship hundreds of assault weapons to Mexico that end up being used to kill thousands of innocent people and an American border agent!)

For a liberal, marriage between a man and a woman is hopelessly old fashioned.

(But the marriage of a man and a man, or a woman and a woman, is a beautiful, progressive thing!)

For the liberal, Bush's wars in Afghanistan (to go after those responsible for 9-11) and Iraq (in response to Saddam Hussein breaking the cease-fire agreement) were criminal!

(But when Obama sent American forces into Libya without congressional approval because a "regime change" was needed, it was the absolute right thing to do!)

A liberal is one who is brave enough to stand up and criticize religion (especially Christianity)....

(....but not Islam).

A liberal is one who is tolerant, and a champion of free speech!

(As long as you agree with everything they say).

For a liberal, people who have more money must be forced to give it to people who don't have as much.

(As long as it's not their money).

For a liberal, capitol punishment is sadistic and barbaric!

(But killing millions and millions of babies via abortion is a "right").

For a liberal, the idea of a creative God is laughable.

(But the ideas that the universe created itself from nothing, and life arose from dead matter, is the height of scientific inquiry).

For a liberal, teaching children sexual abstinence before marriage is disgusting and oppressive!

(But it's grand to teach grade school children how to use a condom!)

To a liberal, Bible reading in school is anathema!

(But having children read "Heather Has Two Mommies" is paramount for their education).

I need to stop. I'm getting sick to my stomach.

He giveth more grace

He giveth more grace

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,923 posts
Spot on, Tinky, that's good. :thumbsup:

He giveth more grace

He giveth more grace

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,923 posts
Liberal's love unchecked immigration and illegal alien, in order to pander their vote so that there would not be "enough old White men" to vote them out of power. The Liberal's would fail miserably if it wasn't for their pandering special interest for vote.

Sevenseas

Sevenseas

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,092 posts

A liberal is one who is tolerant, and a champion of free speech!

(As long as you agree with everything they say).

Bout sums it up...we each make our own choices whether Christian or not and you do not have to accept what the Bible teaches to understand how terribly
opposed these two dichotomies are...the more I would look at these things, I would start to think that maybe there really are only two sides and why is that? (rhetorical question)

I don't think that conservatives stand for all things good and there is certainly a sliding scale measurement on how deep people believe what they do, but the total hypocrisy
of the above statements are evident IMO...there are exaggerations on both sides and corruption and lies and double mindedness....which is why things keep getting worse

But I do agree with your list Tinky

Guest_man_*

Guest_man_*
  • Guests

Who are the americans that were killed by drones?

He giveth more grace

He giveth more grace

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,923 posts

It was an American over seas, not in the states.

Guest_man_*

Guest_man_*
  • Guests

Does that american have a name?

He giveth more grace

He giveth more grace

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,923 posts

I don't know it, he was just some terrorist.

Guest_man_*

Guest_man_*
  • Guests

A terrorist.

Hmmmmmmm......... :sherlock:

Nope, don't have a problem with it.

He giveth more grace

He giveth more grace

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,923 posts

A terrorist.
Hmmmmmmm......... :sherlock:
Nope, don't have a problem with it.

It is just a precursor of what's to come in the states.

Back to topic.

Guest_man_*

Guest_man_*
  • Guests

It is just a precursor of what's to come in the states.

I still don't have a problem with drones killing terrorists. :hurrah:

Back to topic.

:rolleyes:

Sevenseas

Sevenseas

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,092 posts
......until Christians become the terrorists for domestic unrest.............I do not have a prob with terrorists being dealt with either; but is there the possibility that
overseas drone strikes are like putting your big toe in the big lake to see how cold the water is?

A failure to pay close attention to the road while going at a high speed results in not seeing the warning signs for the curve in the road that puts you over the cliff

....among other things...........

should we look ahead? oh yes, absolutely...it is wisdom; should we panic? no...we should look up.... not while driving of course unless you are being followed by
a drone. yes, there are several layers there to think about...

He giveth more grace

He giveth more grace

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,923 posts
Being a United States citizen used to mean something.

Give the leftist liberal an inch and they'll take a mile.

Guest_man_*

Guest_man_*
  • Guests

......until Christians become the terrorists for domestic unrest.............

I have no doubt that that will become a reality.

I do not have a prob with terrorists being dealt with either; but is there the possibility that
overseas drone strikes are like putting your big toe in the big lake to see how cold the water is?

A failure to pay close attention to the road while going at a high speed results in not seeing the warning signs for the curve in the road that puts you over the cliff

....among other things...........

should we look ahead? oh yes, absolutely...it is wisdom; should we panic? no...we should look up.... not while driving of course unless you are being followed by
a drone. yes, there are several layers there to think about...

I hope they're working out the kinks as they're testing the waters.

Sevenseas

Sevenseas

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,092 posts
You mean becoming more accurate? I imagine so with technology that allows a view into your living room....right through the wall Posted Image

Sevenseas

Sevenseas

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,092 posts

Ouch. I'm sorry you said that. the problem is that they have been given many inches ... which has actually created the mile Posted Image

Sevenseas

Sevenseas

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,092 posts
fun with smilies day Posted Image

amor

amor

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,640 posts

Liberal's love unchecked immigration and illegal alien, in order to pander their vote so that there would not be "enough old White men" to vote them out of power. The Liberal's would fail miserably if it wasn't for their pandering special interest for vote.

So politicians shouldn't have policies that appeal to their electorate? Perhaps American Conservatives would be more successful if they sought broader support rather than pandering to the prejudices of special interests group that you mention that you mention. After all even without immigration Old white men would always be a in a minority

amor

amor

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,640 posts

I need to stop. I'm getting sick to my stomach.

For me torture and extrajudicial killing are wrong whoever holds the political reins.

He giveth more grace

He giveth more grace

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,923 posts

So politicians shouldn't have policies that appeal to their electorate? Perhaps American Conservatives would be more successful if they sought broader support rather than pandering to the prejudices of special interests group that you mention that you mention. After all even without immigration Old white men would always be a in a minority

Not participating with you. Do you love me, 'amor', since your name is amor.

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network