christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

3 Unexpected Benefits of an Emergency Fund

Emergency Fund E-Fund

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

jade018

jade018
  • 3 posts
Having an emergency fund is really helpful specially if you been shortage for your financial stuff.In Finland country i been a call center and i earn a little bit of money and i am always setting aside a emergency fund that in due time i will use them.Well i agree to all those benefits.

Fez

Fez

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,352 posts
  • Interests:Many and varied. Any technology with blinking and flashing lights, no matter what it does...
Teach your children to save from day one. Anyone can save if they are working. 1$ a month to start if you can't afford more. It's about the discipline more than anything else.

I was taught to save at an early age, and like tithing, once you are in the routine you just don't miss it.

That speaks for many.With out economy :hmmm: Many can barely pay their bills.Savings is rare and a luxury.

As Goldeneagle said, it is a discipline, and I am talking about starting small, like $1 a month. Saving is never a luxury, it is a necessity, a life skill.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Emergency Fund, E-Fund

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2015 part of the Worthy Network