christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

hello

* * * * * 1 votes insureself centered bossy emtional recovery

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
13 replies to this topic

roxx

roxx
  • Members
  • 62 posts
well some of you know me and i have posted many things and a lot of you have sent me very encouraging and up lifting words threw scriptures and personal story of your self. but i thought i would formally introduce my self a litter better. well i am a recovering self center, insure, needy, emotional, mentally person. and i have also been called bossy. which i wouldn't say i was bossy i would call it knowing what i want and get it done NOW kinda person....in describing my self a little, one would think i was an awful person not to be around.... But actually all i want is to be is loved, excepted for who i am. valued has a person. and not be looked down on. God has down some awesome work in my life that has time goes by i am willing to share. Just looking to belong some where, as i have shared in the past. God has closed all doors of relationship for me on this side of the world has i know it. Yes i am known at times in the pass and still working on this. that i attach my self to people. and at times stifle the life out of a relationship. which i have diffidently done in most of my relationship. and or at the most get involved in the wrong kind of a relationship that i can say God saved me from just last year. so here is stand alone with maybe just one friend which i try not to stifle. so there fore i tend to say away from everyone now. hence the reason i am here at this site. i am far enough away from everyone here that i dont have to worry about that, and so far everyone that has responded to me here has been kind. Which i cant enough how blessed i feel being here..

thank you....

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 42,798 posts
Welcome~!

~

.... i have also been called bossy. which i wouldn't say i was bossy i would call it knowing what i want and get it done NOW kinda person....

:thumbsup:

~

Bossy? Must Be Related To My Wife :)

And Adam gave names to all cattle, and to the fowl of the air, and to every beast of the field; but for Adam there was not found an help meet for him. Genesis 2:10

GoldenEagle

GoldenEagle

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,434 posts
Welcome to Worthy! :thumbsup:

NeedYouLord

NeedYouLord

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,258 posts
Welcome so much, Roxx...

ncn

ncn

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,517 posts
Welcome to Worthy,
Hope to see you in chat again :thumbsup:

*Zion*

*Zion*

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,865 posts
Hope you find some encouragement and growth here roxx - pm me any time if you need to chat! xx

enoob57

enoob57

Royal Member

• Soapbox - Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,168 posts

Welcome~!

~

.... i have also been called bossy. which i wouldn't say i was bossy i would call it knowing what i want and get it done NOW kinda person....

~

And Adam gave names to all cattle, and to the fowl of the air, and to every beast of the field; but for Adam there was not found an help meet for him. Genesis 2:10

does she know your on here Joe????

enoob57

enoob57

Royal Member

• Soapbox - Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,168 posts
Welcome...

Littlelambseativy

Littlelambseativy

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,632 posts
Welcome!

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 42,798 posts

Welcome~!

~

~

does she know you're on here Joe????

The Computer Is In The Living Room With The 21" Wide Monitor Facing Toward Her
Also The HAM Radios Are Sitting Next To The Computer
And The Phone Is On The Other Side

So Yes,
I Get Away With Nothing
And My Angel Watches Over Me, Bless Her Heart :)

roxx

roxx
  • Members
  • 62 posts
i thank everyone for your ply. I must add that i love the Lord with all my heart and even though i excepted Him has Lord and Savior when i was 11 years old. I would have to say I finally gave Him my heart not to long ago. Thought at one point in my life that i couldn't trust the Lord. Figure if He wasn't there to protect me from all the abuse me and my family went threw back in my younger days then He really didn't care about me now. But has i have matured in my walk with the Lord I see and can feel His love towards me daily. and i can say that I now can and is able to love. But i am far away from still trusting any one any more till i die. But in saying that i guess i must trust people here why i feel free to share. But on the other hand i dont really know yous and you all dont really know me so i guess i dont have to worry about getting hurt or offended or offended anyone i think. but i say sorry in advance if i do say the wrong thing to offend or hurt any one...

thank you..

Selasphorus

Selasphorus

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 502 posts
welcome to Worthy!

Willamina

Willamina

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,110 posts
Hi roxx, i think i met you on chat, too. So glad to have you here. We all have that little bag of faults that we carry around with us so we bear one anothers burdens and forbear one another in love.. the ones that get crabby or judgemental are usually the ones that need the most help and love.

Brainchild

Brainchild
  • 4 posts
Anyone awake? Umm.. I'm kinda new here ...

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network