christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Has anyone got a reciepe for.......

Peanut butter fudge

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
12 replies to this topic

Openly Curious

Openly Curious

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,227 posts
I use to have a receipe handed down to me for peanut butter fudge. But I lost the receipe a long time back and since have yearned for that taste again. I was wondering if anyone had a good receipe for homemade peanut butter fudge or even peanut butter pie. :whistling:
Thanks

bopeep1909

bopeep1909

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,768 posts
How about this?It is supposed to be the worlds best peanut butter fudge recipe.Let me know how it turns out.And eat a piece for me :mgcheerful:

http://allrecipes.co...)&e7=Recipe Hub

joi

joi

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,149 posts
I have a peanut butter pie recipe, and it is yummy!

8 oz. pkg cream cheese, softened
3/4 c. confectioners sugar
3/4 c. peanut butter, with or without peanuts
3 Tbsp. milk
8 oz. container low fat Cool WHip
1 graham cracker pie crust

Note: reserve 3/4 cup Cool Whip to put on pie as a topping

Blend together cream cheese, confectioners sugar, peanut butter and milk. Mix
well then add Cool Whip, then mix again. Pour into graham cracker pie shell.

Refrigerate for one hour before cutting.

This is not my recipe, I found it in a cook book.

Openly Curious

Openly Curious

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,227 posts
Thanks bopeep and joi
looking forward to trying these out....

ears

ears

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 753 posts
This is my peanut butter fudge recipe, I adapted it from a no-bake cookie recipe. This is so easy and everyone loves my peanut butter fudge. I hope you will give it a try.

2c sugar 1/2c milk 1 stick butter 1tsp vanilla 2/3c peanut butter

In large kettle mix sugar,milk and butter stirring constantly untill mixture comes to a boil. Without stirring let boil 3 minutes. Remove from heat and add vanilla and peanut butter. Pour into buttered dish and let cool.

bopeep1909

bopeep1909

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,768 posts

This is my peanut butter fudge recipe, I adapted it from a no-bake cookie recipe. This is so easy and everyone loves my peanut butter fudge. I hope you will give it a try.

In large kettle mix sugar,milk and butter stirring constantly untill mixture comes to a boil. Without stirring let boil 3 minutes. Remove from heat and add vanilla and peanut butter. Pour into buttered dish and let cool.

This sounds really good.Thanks for sharing.What size pan do you think would be best?8In.Square pan?

Openly Curious

Openly Curious

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,227 posts

Thanks ears I will give it a try it sound really good.

ears

ears

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 753 posts
Yes an 8in square works great. Hope you enjoy . You too Openly Curious. :tongue_smile:

Openly Curious

Openly Curious

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,227 posts
Hi ears...I tried your receipe over the weekend and I have to say it was soooo...good. :thumbsup: It was so easy and quick which I like thanks again this one will definitely go in my receipe box it's a keeper.

ears

ears

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 753 posts
Thanks, I'm glad to hear it... :th_wave:

Openly Curious

Openly Curious

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,227 posts
Hi joi, I have now tried the peanut butter pie receipe twice now. I will keep making this pie in the future as it is really good. thanks

ladypeartree

ladypeartree

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,576 posts

This souds great but can you tell me what sort of sugar to use please ? also is it made with salted/unsalted butter and whole/semi milk ??

Sorry but being in a different country I have to change measurments as well and dont want to mess it up taking other things for granted :help:

bopeep1909

bopeep1909

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,768 posts

This souds great but can you tell me what sort of sugar to use please ? also is it made with salted/unsalted butter and whole/semi milk ??

Sorry but being in a different country I have to change measurments as well and dont want to mess it up taking other things for granted :help:

I always use unsalted butter when I cook.

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network