christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

HI from Winn3r

* * * * * 1 votes

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
16 replies to this topic

winn3r

winn3r
  • Banned
  • 5 posts
Is this the truth?

Posted Image

Jayyycuuup

Jayyycuuup

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,405 posts
I don't understand the "truth" nor the aspect of what your reaching for.
Your thoughts about the picture?

OneLight

OneLight

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 27,133 posts
He does exist, but the blind will never see Him.

winn3r

winn3r
  • Banned
  • 5 posts

Why did you jump to the conclusion that this picture is about disproving God. Or is it?

OneLight

OneLight

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 27,133 posts

Why did you jump to the conclusion that this picture is about disproving God. Or is it?

How am I jumping to conclusions? What I said was true no matter how you meant your OP.

ayin jade

ayin jade

Royal Member

• Platinum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,042 posts
What do you think of Jesus winn3r?

winn3r

winn3r
  • Banned
  • 5 posts

Fantasy, lies, fictitious.

OneLight

OneLight

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 27,133 posts
Welcome. I hope you learn the truth you seem to reject.

Since you do not believe in God, I changed your group to nonbeliever. Your access to this site will be restricted to the Outer Court. So you are familiar with what the Outer Court is for, here is part of the Terms of Service.

You may not post any material that is disrespectful of God, Jesus Christ, the Holy Spirit, or the Bible. This includes user names or anything in your profile, or sig. (Ex. 20:7)

There are two main sections to Worthy Boards, the Inner Court and the Outer Court. The Inner court is designed for fellowship and discussion among those who know Jesus Christ as Savior. The outer Court is an area where we allow anyone who wishes to learn more about our belief to ask questions and learn. Those who join Worthy who do not claim Christ as Savior will be designated "nonbeliever'. This designation will mean that they will only be able to post in the Outer Court area. They can read every part of the Forums, but their discussions will be limited to one area.

I created a link to our Terms of Service in hopes that you will read it. These are the basic rules we monitor the site by. More rules are in pinned threads in other forums.

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 43,906 posts
Welcome~!

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. John 14:6

~

Fantasy, lies, fictitious.

Fantasies

For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools, Romans 1:20-22

Fictions

Surely your turning of things upside down shall be esteemed as the potter's clay: for shall the work say of him that made it, He made me not? or shall the thing framed say of him that framed it, He had no understanding? Isaiah 29:16

Lies

Yea, hath God said, Genesis 3:1(c )

What More Could A Rational Fellow Ask For?

For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul? For the Son of man shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels; and then he shall reward every man according to his works. Matthew 16:26-27

~

Believe

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. John 3:16

And Be Blessed Beloved

Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Matthew 11:25

Love, Joe

GoldenEagle

GoldenEagle

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,501 posts
What Joe said. Especially the Scripture in blue. Welcome to Worthy winn3r! I hope you like it here. :thumbsup:

NeedYouLord

NeedYouLord

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,258 posts

Welcome so much, Winn...You are so loved!!!

Littlelambseativy

Littlelambseativy

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,916 posts
Welcome to Worthy! When you look at nature and how unique everything is - it is harder to believe that there is no God than to believe in a God/Creator. I choose to believe that there is a God.

wingnut-

wingnut-

• Platinum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts
Was nice meeting you yesterday in chat, hope to see you again sometime, welcome to worthy :)

He giveth more grace

He giveth more grace

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,923 posts
winn3r, we welcome you to Worthy, I'm so glad you're here. :th_wave:

John Robinson

John Robinson

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 443 posts
I doubt we'll see him again.

julietsprayer

julietsprayer
  • Members
  • 20 posts
I dont get the picture

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 43,906 posts

I don't get the picture

Some

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. John 14:6

Won't

Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it. Matthew 7:13-14

And Still He Calls

I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star. And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely. Revelation 22:16-17

Come Sinner, Come

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network