Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

JIMMY SWAGGART?

30 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Hi Shalom,

You said:

---the most disheartning about thw whole thing --for me any-how is-- from just a little boy jimmy swaggart had so many experiencies with GOD & had so much knowledge of GOD & GOD'S ANOINTING to preach & influence over so many people & won so many lost sinners to THE LORD & then throw it ALL away BY refusing to get any help & HE NEEDED DELIVERANCE from this ADDICTION---

Very disheartening indeed!

God Bless Angels

Posted · Report post

Shadow--Thanks for the posting. It seems you are the only other one who gleened the same thing from his first "sinning episode" as I did, correct? That there was only looking and not doing?

I have never seen anything about the second episode in LA. When did that happen and why did the media not make a big whooptedo about that one too?

BTW, I almost have to laught at the 8 page article written by a heathen; he criticizes Donnie saying he was "nattily" dressed--they criticize every little thing they can stretch for--they are usually criticized for wearing "$1000 suits" --now its "cheap suits".  

LOL, ya just cant please those folks, huh.  :)

I know where Donnie is coming from; these heathen reporters just cant help themselves; they just have to twist a word here, exagerate a word there, to put a negative slant on any preacher they write about. Remember Falwell, Robertson, Tammy and her makeup and hair, and on and on.

The Media made more out of JS's one motel episode, but narry a negative word about the pope who had done zilch about these priests he has known about since he sat in the hot seat.  They just merely "report" without negative personal comment--oh my, we wouldnt DARE talk against the pope,  :)

In the end, they are full of double standard, and not an appropriate source of the whole truth.

(Beware of them the world speaks well of --cause they are of no effect)

cd

Posted · Report post

He is still preaching. We watched him a time or two recently. I think his website is something like www.jsm.org but not sure. :)

Posted · Report post

Shadow--Thanks for the posting. It seems you are the only other one who gleened the same thing from his first "sinning episode" as I did, correct? That there was only looking and not doing?

I have never seen anything about the second episode in LA. When did that happen and why did the media not make a big whooptedo about that one too?

BTW, I almost have to laught at the 8 page article written by a heathen; he criticizes Donnie saying he was "nattily" dressed--they criticize every little thing they can stretch for--they are usually criticized for wearing "$1000 suits" --now its "cheap suits".

Posted · Report post

Hi Shalom,

You said:

---the most disheartning about thw whole thing --for me any-how is-- from just a little boy jimmy swaggart had so many experiencies with GOD & had so much knowledge of GOD & GOD'S ANOINTING to preach & influence over so many people & won so many lost sinners to THE LORD & then throw it ALL away BY refusing to get any help & HE NEEDED DELIVERANCE from this ADDICTION---

Very disheartening indeed!

God Bless Angels

YEPPP angels -- for such a GOD called-- GOD anointed,

man it was very disappointing as well as for several MILLION

supporters i recon..-- but  I think TOO many of us had jimmy on such a high pedestal that we shouldn't have &  that just might have contributed [sOMEHOW] to his downfall-- I don't

know for sure about that, but that thought [at the time] just

seemed to apply--sorta---ooohhhhh well his ministry has never recovered  & he just has a very small church  now &

his tv broadcasts are on a very  few stations----oh by the by

SHALOM is my parting BLESSING on the contributors on the

boards-- not my handle------

SHALOM

shadow2b

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0