• Latest Posts

• Ok, let's be honest with each other. Did you even bother look him up, find his booklet, and consider his interpretation which was contrary to that who the Catholic Church was condemning as heretics? If not, then you are making bold words from a position of ignorance. Sorry, not saying it to offend, just stating a reality is you didn’t. Let me present to you my concern about interpreting what scripture says, and how we, reading translations outside of the original cultural setting might actually unintentionally misinterpret what seems to be so clearly written. Jesus said to one of the thieves on the cross the following - Luke 23:43 - And Jesus said unto him, “Verily I say unto you, Today you shall be with Me in paradise.” However, in the original text, equal true for Hebrew, Aramaic, as with Greek, there was no uppercase/lower case, nor punctuations. So is we read the verse above the way the translators interpreted it, we naturally conclude Jesus is clearly saying, “Today you shall be with Me in paradise.” But only because of the punctuation and not because of the text. There are often differences between translation, transliteration, and interpretation. ·        Translation is simply giving a clear word for word rendition for thought. ·        Transliteration in part is sometimes required when a word in another language does not have a counterpart in another language, and therefore, one word in one language might require three or four in another to be communicated, or visa versa. However, the force of the original can be altered, as well as clarity for precise application. ·        Interpretation can be best translated as “I think this is what they meant.” So, if we play with the ADDED punctuation in the verse, and render it this way with exactly the same words, “Verily I say unto you today, you shall be with Me in paradise,” then by moving the comma over one word, we would then understand the text as Jesus saying on that day to the thief, that due to his penitent faith, he would eventually be with Jesus in paradise. This is but one of many, many such verses in Holy Writ which we from another age and culture look back upon prayerfully, studying them that we might not be ashamed for having wrongfully interpreting it. You my friend, like me, and everyone for that matter, need to be firm in or convictions, but humble in our declarations, for as Paul said, “If any man thinks he knows something, he know nothing as he ought.”  
    • I'm surprised you haven't seen it.   https://www.businessinsider.in/politics/world/news/trump-shares-bizarre-video-declaring-god-made-trump-suggesting-he-is-embracing-a-messianic-image/articleshow/106601528.cms   It's more of the same coming from Trump. First he says he is the chosen one.Then he says only he can keep Israel safe.Now it's God made Trump.
    • The general explanation I've heard is that it was due to sin. Jesus took the sins of the world upon Himself and was in a way, temporarily separated from the Father. The idea is that He payed the price for all our sins and experienced the end results of that sin if only for a while: death, Hell, and separation from God.
    • I can pretty much answer any question on my points because when the holy spirit gave this to me I thought it was a whisper from the liar (LOL) so I tried the spirits, and every question I asked, was answered. The last clencher being this thought: well the Beast and Two-witnesses both have 1260 day ordained offices by God, so can the Two-witnesses even show up before the A.C. becomes the Beast at the 1260 middle of the week? And, I saw, they die at the 2nd Woe (Rev. 11) whilst the Beast dies at the 7th Vial which I now know must be 75 days later. But that proves in order to die before the Beast and fulfill God's Ordination of days, they must show up before the A.C. becomes the Beast, so that fit the 1335. Another issue I took on was does this BETTER FIT the Matt. 24:15-7 events? I always truthfully wondered why God would allow Israel to be conquered by the Anti-Christ BEFORE He gave the a sign to flee Judea, that just never made no sense tbh. But now id the False Prophet is the 1290 participant, then that would give the Jews a 30 day window to flee Judea, which makes perfect sense, that after all is what a warning sign is meant to do, and too boot, it alleviated me wondering how the Jews knew to flee Judea if they had not read the New Testament, and most don't today, but the Two-witnesses showing up first could tell them what to look for and after they repent, of course, the at that moment the Jews would start reading Matthew, Luke etc. I thought this can not be true, because in my mindset, they way I was taught, the A.C. had to be the defiler of the temple. But taking a look at the archetype A.C. Antiochus, he named a Jewish High Priest (Jason real name Yeshua) who welcomed him in to defile the temple via a sacrifice of a pig unto Zeus, then he mandated that all Jews must become Hellenized, leading unto the Maccabean Revolt. So, the archetype A.C. had alongside him an archetype False Prophet also.  TBH, this goes right over most peoples head because they can not get over that block that they have had (which I had) that the A.C. is the 1290, when we know he only rules for 1260 days in reality, but its just a mental block.  Any questions are welcomed. 
    • Go to the 2nd post I posted, the video is there. 
  • Who's Online

• Popular Contributors

• Tell a friend

Love Worthy Christian Forums? Tell a friend!
  • Christian Blogs

• Blog Entries

• Birthdays

1. alisonm328
      alisonm328
      35 years old
    2. eben4christ
      eben4christ
      39 years old
    3. Fedah
      Fedah
      59 years old