Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Posted 06 September 2013 - 08:56 AM
First things first: I am an atheist.
So, why am I here?
1) I hope to help clear up some of the straw man arguments that some Christians have regarding atheists.
2) I hope to clear up some of the straw man perceptions that I might have about Christians.
3) I'm interested in what makes people tick. Something like religion is so fundamental in people's lives and I would like to learn more.
Why am I NOT here:
1) I am not here to deconvert you. If you found something that gives you peace and joy I am happy for you. I don't really see the need to believe in God to achieve this, but we are all different. That doesn't mean that I won't enter into discussions (in the Outer Court off course ).
2) I am not here to be converted. You can try, but you are very unlikely to succeed.
I will do my best not to be insulting, but since we have such different world views I can't promise that this won't happen. Please do let me know if I go overboard with anything.
See you in the outer court!
Posted 06 September 2013 - 09:00 AM
I an really sorry. Can someone please delete (or show me how to do it on a mobile)
Posted 06 September 2013 - 09:16 AM
Hello Lrimas welcome
Posted 06 September 2013 - 10:22 AM
Welcome to Worthy!
Posted 06 September 2013 - 12:13 PM
You are welcome at Worthy though we will most assuredly have a different point of view on many things. Have you read the ToS?
Posted 06 September 2013 - 12:56 PM
Hi Larmis and welcome to Worthy.
First off you would never turn us around to your side so no worries there. You do need to read the Terms Of Service so you know what is and what is not allowed.
I look forward to reading your posts and I hope that maybe you may even have some light shed in your life.
Again welcome to Worthy I hope you enjoy your stay.
Posted 06 September 2013 - 01:05 PM
Welcome to Worthy.
Posted 06 September 2013 - 03:07 PM
Hello and WELCOME to Worthy.
Posted 07 September 2013 - 08:20 AM