1. Christian Discussions

1. Study Group

Join our online studies! Only those part of the ministry can start topics in this forum, although anyone may reply to any topic started!

Online forum for users to post their Bible studies.

1. General

All videos are will be reviewed before being published on WCF.

1. 46.6k

Live-blogging events, posting interesting Op-Eds and tidbits, that are relevant — but not necessarily something we can publish on Worthy News.

1. Worthy Devotions

...read our Bible based daily devotions from Israel.

• R. Hartono…from the “Spiritual Kingdom of God” perspective there is no “eternal value” to this belief structure. Anything that is not of “eternal value” to God…is a “dead work”…a patently obvious rejection of Truth. In its complete denial of Christ as God via its cultural, religious, social practices and beliefs…it is “a” doctrine of the false messiah…who is in bed with a spiritual harlot named…the church. They “masquerade” as the true “Messiah and His Bride”…multitudes are under their spell which will always lead to the denigration the Christ…that is its calling card...and mere mortals can do nothin about it...they do not see it. Lastly…to believe and promote that somehow God is yet beholden to a rebellious, evil, disobedient people…that He condemned and allowed to be destroyed...and that He has “bound” Himself to just “divinely redeem” them in their carnal, perverse, murderous, mindset from Satan to Christ…utterly destroys the fabric of the “New Covenant” and the character of God…relegating the “blood of the Lamb” to nothing and denying the entire body of “work” the Lord Yahshua has put together…this is tantamount to the pre-trib rapture. God is not in this therefore it is darkness. Tatwo...:)
    • R. Hartono...as for the second of your questions…“what is the good purpose for the world”…for the “world”…the “world” can defined as the “kosmos” the dragons kingdom or beast. From that perspective “modern Israel” is testifying in itself as one of the perfect sons of Satan…whose character and nature may be defined as “kill, steal and destroy.” This is openly and blatantly obvious to all. I could not bring myself to use the term “good”…as I define “good”…Hartono…in application to the subject matter. The depths of depravity and blindness to which one must descend to believe that our God has “special favor in wait”…due to an ancient “unfulfilled covenantal agreement”…with a “nation” that commits repeated atrocities to the point that it literally defines them and their entire history…as a people and a nation…sorry…that just does not “evoke” the definition of “good” in me. Not only that…what about this…the Lord Yahshua Himself the “Word of God manifest in the flesh” said these things about Israel while He yet walked its streets…Behold, your house is being left to you desolate! Not one stone will be left upon another which will not be torn down. they will level you to the ground and your children within you because you did not recognize the time of your visitation. for there will be great distress upon the land and wrath to this people; Jerusalem will be trampled under foot. This all came to pass exactly as “He – the literal fulfillment of all the Law and Prophets” said it would…read it again… Behold, your house is being left to you desolate!...And…they will level you to the ground and your children within you because you did not recognize the time of your visitation.   Look up that word “desolate”…”wilderness desolation waste” a place where God is not worshipped. This was spoken by the Son of the Living God who is seated on the throne of His Father and operating out of a position of “absolute” authority and power.   To twist the letters from antiquity to the point that they supersede the “Word” of the Lord Yahshua Christ who in Himself fulfilled “all the Law and Prophets”…is a complete act of deception…which is the calling card for the serpent…further…to believe that this twisting is Truth…leads to the drunkenness of impropriety that these teachers profess…you people need to “sober up.” The problem with thinking that God has some special favor or promise set aside for the future of “ethnic, natural, temporal Israel” is that it completely makes the Lord Yahshua Christ yet subject to the Law and Prophets…as opposed to the utter fulfillment of all the “Law and Prophets.” This then reduces Him to merely another Jewish man. Which is exactly what the Pharisees’ attempted to do…the multitude that followed them followed them into their destruction and annihilation...this includes up to and through today. This love affair with a fulfilled “lesser covenant”…is what causes the blindness Paul addressed in II Corinthians 3. This veil is one of the greatest deceptions ever perpetrated upon the unsuspecting human soul…Paul said it like this…“But now He has obtained a more excellent ministry, by as much as He is also the mediator of a better covenant, which has been enacted on better promises. For if that first covenant had been faultless, there would have been no occasion sought for a second.” (Heb 8:6-7 NASB) The Lord Yahshua Christ fulfilled all that the former covenant required in the Law and Prophets…bringing us to a better covenant. The reader must understand that those who attempt to elevate the “Law and Prophets” of antiquity…over the actual “Word of God Himself”…who is both the “author and fulfillment” of all the “Law and the Prophets”…is…blasphemy…it is the voice of the Daniels little horn which became larger...speaking into the “world” via the deceived souls of mere men. Tatwo...:)
    • Greetings R. Hartono, I first saw your OP over a month ago…and since then it is been bouncing around in my mind/spirit…somewhat. I would consider your question and read some of the continuing responses and sort of allow the responses to meld together in my mind to form a picture of what is being said. To your first question…”If God created modern Israel 1948 what is the good purpose for the world”  ”If God created modern Israel 1948” seems like one question…and “what is the good purpose for the world” seems like another question to me…so I’ll deal with them in this way. ”If God created modern Israel 1948” Perhaps the Lord may reveal His Truth here…the history of Israel prior to 1948 and since…can be described in one look at what this “Israel” is openly doing today. I pity the fool that thinks our Lord Yahshua has anything to do with these evil actions…or this nation as a natural nation...that is a flat out rejection of the one who fulfilled “all the Law and Prophets”…in Himself. Its what they always did and do. Tatwo...:)
    • In situations like this I am slow to make any judgement calls.  I don't trust the narratives the media wants you to believe.  Just like in most cases you have to dig for the truth if you are sincere and honest about knowing the truth.  I will wait till we get more information and listen to all sides before I determine if it was a accident or something planned.
    • Trump wants to be thought of as being the chosen one .As he said he is. There is a big difference between wanting to be thought of as special and wanting to be thought of as being the only one who can deliver Israel. “I kept Israel safe, remember that. I kept Israel safe,” he said in a video posted to Truth Social. “Nobody else will, nobody else can, and I know all of the players   Only God can make Israel safe.
  • Who's Online

102 Guests
  • Popular Contributors

• Tell a friend

Love Worthy Christian Forums? Tell a friend!
  • Christian Blogs

• Blog Entries

• Birthdays

1. alisonm328
      alisonm328
      35 years old
    2. eben4christ
      eben4christ
      39 years old
    3. Fedah
      Fedah
      59 years old