christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

This smells awesome

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

AFlameOfFire

AFlameOfFire

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 674 posts

Not sure if this should be posted here or not, but its a recipe (well sorta) just not one you eat.

I love the smell of ultra downy infusions (the sage, jasmine) so I decided to make an air freshner of it lol

I did have a small 6 ounce spray bottle where I poured about 3/4 of an inch of this ultra downy infusions stuff into and filled the rest of it up with water and made a great smelling air and fabric spray.

Hey, I keep spraying the house, I really love this one!

This should be bottled and sold that way, because I would have bought it.

But Im glad they don't because its far cheaper to buy the bottle of ultra downy infusions, and make your own (over and over again) just adding that small amount into a spray bottle and filling the rest of it up with water.

Goodbye freebreeze! (lol)

OneLight

OneLight

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,826 posts

Hope it does not stain anything ... just saying!

AFlameOfFire

AFlameOfFire

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 674 posts

Hope it does not stain anything ... just saying!

Its just water and fabric softner right? So how could it if you put it in the washing machine anyway right?

I just spray it into the air not directly on stuff but you know, Im going to take a white shirt of my husbands and spray directly on there and then wash it and see if it stains it.

Granted though, just a tee shirt, we don't wear dry cleaner type stuff round here lol

desi2007

desi2007

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,840 posts

the real test is does it smell nice for days? or evaporates within hours? jasmine and sage does smell nice.

AFlameOfFire

AFlameOfFire

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 674 posts

Even freebreeze doesnt last for days laughinsmilie.gif

What chu want for a few cents here? smilie_girl_093.gif

I just love her LOL

Mine never lasts anyway because we have a built in duct air purifier along with a tower air purifier, these both having carbon filters which pretty much removes good smells as well as bad, so they sorta nuetralize things.

So whether it lasts for days (naturally) or not (regardless) I'll be stuck spraying every time I want a wiff of jasmine and sage LOL

I do have essential oils and some reeds I have yet to try, I didnt know what combo to use, but I dont have those two oils (of all the ones not to have).

I didnt know I'd like that combo.

I was just in the mood for some good smells, I should disconnect the air filters for awhile LOL

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network