christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Hello There :)

* * * * * 1 votes

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
25 replies to this topic

SilentLamb

SilentLamb
  • Members
  • 31 posts

Hi there, 

My name is Deidra, but you can call me Dee.  I have been brought into life as a Catholic, but recently this past semester at school I decided that I wanted to take a Bible Literature class to analyze it in more detail.  The class really brought me back into my faith, and I am no longer a Catholic but just a nondenominational Christian who has never before now fully focused back into my religion.  I feel like God is calling me to some sort of path with ministry for my career, but I do not know for sure as of yet and will just sit back and let him do his thing.  

I needed a place where I could get my questions answered, and also to feel like I am apart of a community.  I found this site on Google, and I figured I would give it a try and see how it goes.  I am more spiritual about my faith, but I believe that the Bible is the complete truth, so while I have a lot of spirituality I do not act or agree with the forces around me unless I can confirm it with others and within the Bible. I have never felt so much life in the world until I have come back to Faith now, and I have never felt so happy and positive since now.  

I really hope I can get to know all of you, and I hope I can build some good new friendships with people who are farther along the path of the Faithful and really grow my knowledge of the Bible. :)

Thanks for reading.

Steve_S

Steve_S

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,792 posts

Welcome to worthy!

I needed a place where I could get my questions answered, and also to feel like I am apart of a community.  I found this site on Google, and I figured I would give it a try and see how it goes.  I am more spiritual about my faith, but I believe that the Bible is the complete truth, so while I have a lot of spirituality I do not act or agree with the forces around me unless I can confirm it with others and within the Bible. I have never felt so much life in the world until I have come back to Faith now, and I have never felt so happy and positive since now.  

This is a good thing! Be Berean in your theological approach.  :thumbsup:

SilentLamb

SilentLamb
  • Members
  • 31 posts

Haha, well thank you.  My Pastor is an incredible man who is helping me shape myself quite well.

ncn

ncn

Royal Member

• Worthy Chat Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,124 posts

A warm welcome to Worthy. 

Bubba4J

Bubba4J

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,970 posts

Welcome :)

Christian-young

Christian-young
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Very Good

PrairWarur

PrairWarur

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 557 posts

A Worthy welcome to you! 

*Praying*

In His Service,

PrairWarur

*Zion*

*Zion*

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,501 posts

Welcome SilentLamb, God bless you :)

OneLight

OneLight

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,930 posts

Welcome!  The process of becoming like Christ is a life long lesson.   You are on the right path!

Dak

Dak

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 533 posts

Hi there,

My name is Deidra, but you can call me Dee. I have been brought into life as a Catholic, but recently this past semester at school I decided that I wanted to take a Bible Literature class to analyze it in more detail. The class really brought me back into my faith, and I am no longer a Catholic but just a nondenominational Christian who has never before now fully focused back into my religion. I feel like God is calling me to some sort of path with ministry for my career, but I do not know for sure as of yet and will just sit back and let him do his thing.
I needed a place where I could get my questions answered, and also to feel like I am apart of a community. I found this site on Google, and I figured I would give it a try and see how it goes. I am more spiritual about my faith, but I believe that the Bible is the complete truth, so while I have a lot of spirituality I do not act or agree with the forces around me unless I can confirm it with others and within the Bible. I have never felt so much life in the world until I have come back to Faith now, and I have never felt so happy and positive since now.

I really hope I can get to know all of you, and I hope I can build some good new friendships with people who are farther along the path of the Faithful and really grow my knowledge of the Bible. :)

Thanks for reading.

Hey... I was a Catholic too, and am now calling myself a nondenominational Christian. :)

The difference between us is that you've immediately found a good church, and I did not (and I still don't have one even today). And so the path you're following now is a much gentler one....

Looking forward to being friends with you. :th_handshake:

~

alien224

alien224

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts

Welcome to Worthy God bless

WIP

WIP

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 658 posts

Hi there Dee and welcome :grin:

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 40,536 posts

Welcome~!

Littlelambseativy

Littlelambseativy

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,207 posts

Welcome to Worthy!!

SilentLamb

SilentLamb
  • Members
  • 31 posts

Oh wow! Thanks for all of the warmth and love! I hope to get to know all of you during this time. :)

cozmoe

cozmoe

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 650 posts

Welcome  :mgcheerful:

Nitish

Nitish

• PipPip
  • 173 posts

Welcome to Worthy Family...... :)

SilentLamb

SilentLamb
  • Members
  • 31 posts

Thank you very much! :)

Boash

Boash

• PipPip
  • 146 posts
Hello Dee, another ex-cath and non-denomer here. Welcome to Worthy!

Mike

Mike

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 391 posts

Welcome to Worthy SilentLamb!!! Hope that you will have a great time here!!! :)

God bless you!!!!

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network