christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Important question ... do you .....

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
7 replies to this topic

ayin jade

ayin jade

Royal Member

• Worthy Chat Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 33,005 posts

Dress your pet in costumes? 

Is your cat wearing reindeer antlers? 

Is your dog sporting a santa hat? 

I want to know. Preferably with photos lol. 

When we had pets, I would occasionally put the bows left over from presents on their heads lol but otherwise no dressing up. Unless winter sweaters for the poor cold dog counts. Hmm guess it should. One of them was a Christmas sweater.

the_patriot2014

the_patriot2014

Royal Member

• Platinum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,191 posts

I think my dogs would eat me if I even thought about dressing them up...

bopeep1909

bopeep1909

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,115 posts

When I was little I would dress up my cat in baby clothes  :mgcheerful:

other one

other one

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,535 posts

Well we don't have pets right now......   but I only tried to dress up one of our cats one time....   He bit me every time I got close to him for a week.   That was many many years ago when I was more patient.     My last cat died a couple of years ago and we decided not to get another one till we stopped traveling so much....   besides this last one really really hurt.   I've never bonded with an animal like that before.

buddymeasleep.jpg

us taking a nap in his early days...

He slept on my chest up till the day he died every chance he got.....   cute here, but when he got up to 15 pounds it wasn't so simple.....   but he loved it so much.....   he could feel my heart beat and I could feel his purring....   life was good.

bopeep1909

bopeep1909

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,115 posts

Well we don't have pets right now......   but I only tried to dress up one of our cats one time....   He bit me every time I got close to him for a week.   That was many many years ago when I was more patient.     My last cat died a couple of years ago and we decided not to get another one till we stopped traveling so much....   besides this last one really really hurt.   I've never bonded with an animal like that before.

buddymeasleep.jpg

He slept on my chest up till the day he died every chance he got.....   cute here, but when he got up to 15 pounds it wasn't so simple.....   but he loved it so much.....   he could feel my heart beat and I could feel his purring....   life was good.

:grin:

ayin jade

ayin jade

Royal Member

• Worthy Chat Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 33,005 posts

buddymeasleep.jpg

I lost several pets in fairly quick succession. I have never been without a pet in my 5 decades of life until almost 3 yrs ago. That last one took the heart out of me. I want another pet but I panic at the thought of getting one.

other one

other one

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,535 posts

buddymeasleep.jpg

I lost several pets in fairly quick succession. I have never been without a pet in my 5 decades of life until almost 3 yrs ago. That last one took the heart out of me. I want another pet but I panic at the thought of getting one.

I still get emotional looking at this picture......   I have always had pets, but this was the first one I really bonded with.....  It sounds silly to say so but I did truly love that cat, and he responded with love in return....

bopeep1909

bopeep1909

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,115 posts

buddymeasleep.jpg

I still get emotional looking at this picture......   I have always had pets, but this was the first one I really bonded with.....  It sounds silly to say so but I did truly love that cat, and he responded with love in return....

When I see pictures of Kandy my dog we had for close to 25 years I get very emotional.

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network