christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

I dropped a grape

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
112 replies to this topic

Guest_DRS81_*

Guest_DRS81_*
  • Guests

between the fridge and the cabinet and i cant get it.

Guest_HisG_*

Guest_HisG_*
  • Guests
Would you really want it?

Unless you like picking out fluff from between your teeth .......!

Guest_man_*

Guest_man_*
  • Guests

What kind of grape was it?

Guest_HisG_*

Guest_HisG_*
  • Guests
The type you play marbles with ......... Hence it being next to the fridge .....!

Guest_man_*

Guest_man_*
  • Guests

Grapes are lopsided. They would be no good for marbles.

I wonder if they'd work in a paintball gun?  :39:

bopeep1909

bopeep1909

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,157 posts

Someone with OCD is not going to rest until the grape is found.If you have any mice lurking around they will be very thankful  :mgcheerful:

Guest_HisG_*

Guest_HisG_*
  • Guests
Oh right, he dropped it .... So maybe he was recreating Newtons law ... From the top of the fridge...

Guest_HisG_*

Guest_HisG_*
  • Guests

Grapes are lopsided. They would be no good for marbles.

I wonder if they'd work in a paintball gun?  :39:

Nah....they make great necklaces though....

walla299

walla299

Royal Member

• Platinum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,617 posts

There can be all kinds of critters between the fridge and the cabinet. All kinds of bugs, scorpions, . . . spiders. Sure ya really want that grape? :whistling:

ayin jade

ayin jade

Royal Member

• Worthy Chat Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 33,024 posts

I have a spear that fits in those thin spaces. It is great for pulling stuff out from there. 

Guest_HisG_*

Guest_HisG_*
  • Guests
What in the world AJ!!

A spear?? :)

Fez

Fez

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,644 posts

Lasso it with the spaghetti behind the cooker. Wet it first so that it is a bit more pliable, it goes hard after a few days...

Guest_ninhao_*

Guest_ninhao_*
  • Guests

Between the fridge and the cabinet sounds like between a rock and a hard place !  Man lives there ask him to toss it out. 

ayin jade

ayin jade

Royal Member

• Worthy Chat Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 33,024 posts

What in the world AJ!!

I collect odd things lol. I have a spear from the Philippines that is 100 or so years old. It is quite helpful around the house lol. It has helped me clean a birds nest from the roof of my home (when the stupid bird built it just prior to a rainstorm we had at 2 am) It helps me get laundry that falls down between the washer and the wall too lol. And it is an excellent scorpion killer. Enough distance between me and the scorpion and still effective.

WIP

WIP

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 658 posts

Between the fridge and the cabinet sounds like between a rock and a hard place !  Man lives there ask him to toss it out. 

:24: :24: :24:

Guest_HisG_*

Guest_HisG_*
  • Guests

What in the world AJ!!

I collect odd things lol. I have a spear from the Philippines that is 100 or so years old. It is quite helpful around the house lol. It has helped me clean a birds nest from the roof of my home (when the stupid bird built it just prior to a rainstorm we had at 2 am) It helps me get laundry that falls down between the washer and the wall too lol. And it is an excellent scorpion killer. Enough distance between me and the scorpion and still effective.

Um.... Are these scorpions in your house or...?

Is your aim good?

ayin jade

ayin jade

Royal Member

• Worthy Chat Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 33,024 posts

What in the world AJ!!

Um.... Are these scorpions in your house or...?

Is your aim good?

I live in Arizona. We have scorpions. Sometimes the little things will run inside the home or crawl through any thin gap they can find. I have had a few outside the home and one came into the home. That was when I used the spear. Sprayed it with Raid, which only made it mad lol. Then squashed it with the flat side of the spearhead. At a distance of 6 feet away. About as close as I wanted to get to it.

Guest_HisG_*

Guest_HisG_*
  • Guests
Ok I see the need for a spear now :)

Id rather deal with a daddy long legs than a scorpion that's for sure!!

PrairWarur

PrairWarur

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 557 posts

Do you have a sweeper with attachments?  Never mind .... that's sounds too easy and logical.  LOL  Not even that much fun, either.  Go with the lasso, that sounds like something that would keep you busy for awhile, just in case you are bored.  The spear is a good idea, too, but not as challenging.  I wonder if a spear gun would do the trick?  Conjures up images of Moby Dick!  Hope you don't suffer the same fate as Captain Ahab, though.  Better not let the grape become as much of an obsession as Moby Dick was to Ahab!

I will be praying!

Peace, PW

P.S.  Please let us know the outcome to your dilemma.

Dak

Dak

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 533 posts
Must be a very interesting grape to deserve its very own thread...

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network