christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Can't find my content...

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
11 replies to this topic

Dak

Dak

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 533 posts
Just want to ask a few questions that have probably been asked a hundred times...

HOW DO I FIND MY CONTENT?

The "My Content" option and the Search form don't work... so how do I do it?

Is this only a temporary problem? If so, then I can wait until it's solved.

~

bopeep1909

bopeep1909

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,042 posts

Is that a personal problem that you can not find your content??  :grin:

OneLight

OneLight

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,876 posts

The site is buggy and George is waiting for another upgrade, which should fix all the issues we have been experiencing.

Dak

Dak

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 533 posts

Yes it is.

As I give much of myself in my posts, it's very important to me that I have copies of them somewhere else, and not just here in Worthy.... And being able to find them, of course, is the first essential step. :P

~

Dak

Dak

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 533 posts

The site is buggy and George is waiting for another upgrade, which should fix all the issues we have been experiencing.

That's good news. Then I'll wait too. No problem about that. Thanks.
~

bopeep1909

bopeep1909

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,042 posts

Yes it is.

As I give much of myself in my posts, it's very important to me that I have copies of them somewhere else, and not just here in Worthy.... And being able to find them, of course, is the first essential step. :P

~

I hope you know that I am kidding......

Dak

Dak

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 533 posts

Is that a personal problem that you can not find your content?? :grin:

Yes it is.

~

Of course I know you were kidding. I just needed to explain myself, that's all.

Hmmm... I'm starting to realize that I do talk too much... *smile*
~

other one

other one

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,476 posts

~

No you don't, that's how we get to know each other....    When you've been here for ten years some of these folks are more friends than your neighbor.

bopeep1909

bopeep1909

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,042 posts

Yes it is.

~

Of course I know you were kidding. I just needed to explain myself, that's all.

~

If anyone talks too much it is me  :grin:

Guest_man_*

Guest_man_*
  • Guests

Yes it is.

As I give much of myself in my posts,
it's very important to me that I have copies of them somewhere else, and not just here in Worthy.... And being able to find them, of course, is the first essential step. :P

~

I'm sure you're familiar with browser "bookmarks" or "favorites". Create a folder there and save all your content to that folder. That way you will always know where your content is. 

Just a thought.  

other one

other one

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,476 posts

Yes it is.

it's very important to me that I have copies of them somewhere else, and not just here in Worthy.... And being able to find them, of course, is the first essential step. :P

~

I'm sure you're familiar with browser "bookmarks" or "favorites". Create a folder there and save all your content to that folder. That way you will always know where your content is. 

Just a thought.  

Hummmm.....  lets see.....   19,514 posts......  I don't think that's gonna work for me Man...   

I had no idea I had that many posts.....    I need to get a life....     and that doesn't even count being last....

Dak

Dak

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 533 posts

Yes it is.

~

Just a thought.

Can't do it with my mobile phone, which is what I'm using most of the time to login in here. :)

But thanks for the suggestion.

Actually, I have a project of archiving my important writings (both public and private) into a desktop wiki (using WikidPad, which can then export the wiki into a simple website), and many of my posts here in Worthy would go into that -- minus the quotes written by other people, of course. But since I have many other writings to archive (like my blog posts these past few years), then my posts here in Worthy can wait until the bugs in the site are fixed.

~

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network