christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Hi im new!

* * * * * 1 votes

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
18 replies to this topic

JennySD

JennySD
  • Members *
  • 8 posts

Hello fellow angels! I have a father who is a muslim but I have converted into a follower of Jesus christ! I dont know how to tell my father this. I am scared he will be mad at me for my convertion into the lord christ hands. I grew up in a strict family with only muslims, and I am the only part of the family who turned on them. I dont want my father to loose all respect for me:/ Anyhow i am finally free and im ready to leave my problems into the lord hands!

Hail Jesus!

Xoxo Jenny

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 40,484 posts

Welcome~!

~

Praying~!

And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the LORD shall be delivered: for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as the LORD hath said, and in the remnant whom the LORD shall call. Joel 2:32

*Zion*

*Zion*

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,496 posts

I pray for peace upon you and your whole family, in Jesus Name!  Welcome, and God bless you :)

angels4u

angels4u

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,750 posts

Welcome:)

GoldenEagle

GoldenEagle

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,885 posts

Hello fellow angels! I have a father who is a muslim but I have converted into a follower of Jesus christ! I dont know how to tell my father this. I am scared he will be mad at me for my convertion into the lord christ hands. I grew up in a strict family with only muslims, and I am the only part of the family who turned on them. I dont want my father to loose all respect for me:/ Anyhow i am finally free and im ready to leave my problems into the lord hands!

Hail Jesus!

Xoxo Jenny

Welcome! Hope you like it here JennySD, grow in your walk with the Lord, and enjoy the fellowship with others!

God bless,
GE

Boash

Boash

• PipPip
  • 146 posts
Hello Jenny and welcome to Worthy!

WIP

WIP

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 658 posts

Hi there Jenny and welcome :mgcheerful: I'm so glad you have turned your back on the muslim religion and chosen to rather walk with the Lord Jesus.

I will pray for you and your family.

JennySD

JennySD
  • Members *
  • 8 posts

Thank you all! Jesus the great is my saviour :halo:

Littlelambseativy

Littlelambseativy

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,204 posts

Welcome to Worthy!!

JennySD

JennySD
  • Members *
  • 8 posts

Thank you all for this great welcome! I am finally free from my muslim roots. I can feel the Lord watching over me

cozmoe

cozmoe

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 650 posts

Welcome Jenny  :mgcheerful:

seeker

seeker
  • Members
  • 10 posts

Praise God, Jenny. May you shine for Him and may your family come to see Him in truth. Amen.

Edited by seeker, 13 December 2013 - 02:25 AM.

kwikphilly

kwikphilly

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,432 posts

Blessings Jenny,

I really cannot imagine how hard this must be for you,not wanting to lose the respect of your father &  disappointing him,I had so much grief when I merely decided that I was a non-denominational Christian and told my family of catholics that I was no longer going to hold to their traditions or practice catholicism....you would think I had told them I was joining a satanic cult!

In Matt 19:29 and Luke 168:29-30 Jesus tells us that we can expect to be hated for His Names sake,even by our families & loved ones but that the reward will be many times greater in the age to come in our eternal lives.....stand strong & firm on Gods Word & in your relationship with our Lord.....even though they are our families they are mere men & we do not seek mans approval ,only Gods(Gal1:10)  Do not be ashamed of Christ and at any cost proclaim His Name,forgive your family & pray that God softens their hardened hearts that they too may receive Christ...

If it is any consolation,before they passed ,both my mother & father received Jesus Christ as their Lord & Savior....it does not matter how long it took it only matters that it happened while the blood still flowed in their veins,before it was too late-Halleluliah!!Praise & Glory to God!I am praying for you & your family

With love,in Christ-Kwik

Bubba4J

Bubba4J

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,970 posts

Welcome :)

kingdomwitness

kingdomwitness

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 437 posts
Welcome! Shalom Jenny.

PrairWarur

PrairWarur

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 537 posts

A Worthy welcome to you, Jenny!

Yes, we will definitely be praying!

Peace to you,

PrairWarur

EndSeeker

EndSeeker

• PipPip
  • 139 posts

Welcome to Wal-Mart... I mean Welcome to Worthy!!! seriously tho im sure you have an amazing testimony, Jesus is the King of kings

and Lord of lords, He died for us all and you certainly have nothing to fear now! God bless you!

MerryWidow

MerryWidow
  • 4 posts

Hello Jenny,

I grew up in a Buddhist family and I am the only Christian convert. For many years, my family do not respect me much because my values are different from them and changing my religion only made it worse. I lost much after I started following Christ, but such is a life of a chosen follower of Christ. Many who grew up in a Christian family would not experience this but people like us are asked to lose much to be a testimony. I pray that the Lord prepares you with much grace and mercy for the special plan He has for you in the future.

Tom465

Tom465
  • Members
  • 5 posts
Hi JennySD

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network