christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

I'm excited to meet more family around the globe!

* * * * * 1 votes

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
34 replies to this topic

Jamin Jackson

Jamin Jackson
  • Members
  • 19 posts

Hello family!

Just registered for the site today, and I'm excited to get to know you all.  I spend most of my time traveling throughout the year in the arts ministry as a professional dancer, literally around the globe.  I just returned from a world tour 2 weeks ago, and happy to be home for the holidays with my family.  Dancing has been a passion  I've shared consistently with the world since the early "Carman Days". (Good times:)

Anyway, just wanted to introduce myself and connect with other christian artist on the site since I'm on a 7 week break before I resume my tour. 

Happy in Him,

Jamin

Edited by Jamin Jackson, 11 December 2013 - 06:53 PM.

Boash

Boash

• PipPip
  • 146 posts
Welcome to Worthy Jamin

alien224

alien224

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 514 posts

Great to have you !welcome!!!

Littlelambseativy

Littlelambseativy

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,196 posts

Welcome to Worthy!

bopeep1909

bopeep1909

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,930 posts

Welcome to Worthy Jamin.Nice to have you here with us.

RDBlanton

RDBlanton
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Jamin,

I'm new to the site also. I'm not a dancer or in the arts field. Just wanted to say Hi! to a fellow brother that I don't know, who is also new to the site  and say I'm glad you we're able to go home for the holidays. Hope you get to bless lot's of people while you are home and eat lots of good food.

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 40,452 posts

Welcome~!

*Zion*

*Zion*

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,496 posts

Welcome Jamin, God bless you :)

kwikphilly

kwikphilly

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,386 posts

Blessings Jamin,

Well Praise the Lord & welcome to Worthy!Let us make a joyful noise to the Lord,giving Him praise,honor & glory in song ,dance & everything we live & breathe!!!!!God bless you & your family,enjoy your time together......be sure to visit the chat room & get acquainted with some of our Family there.....Halleluliah!

With love,in Christ-Kwik

angels4u

angels4u

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,750 posts

Hello family!

Just registered for the site today, and I'm excited to get to know you all.  I spend most of my time traveling throughout the year in the arts ministry as a professional dancer, literally around the globe.  I just returned from a world tour 2 weeks ago, and happy to be home for the holidays with my family.  Dancing has been a passion  I've shared consistently with the world since the early "Carman Days". (Good times:)

Anyway, just wanted to introduce myself and connect with other christian artist on the site since I'm on a 7 week break before I resume my tour. 

Happy in Him,

Jamin

Welcome:)

Did you dance in worship sermons for Carmen Licciardello?

cozmoe

cozmoe

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 650 posts

Welcome Jamin  :mgcheerful:

Jamin Jackson

Jamin Jackson
  • Members
  • 19 posts

Hello family!

Happy in Him,

Jamin

Hey Angles4u!

It's funny that you mention the worship sermons, since they are still so vividly tatooed in my memory.  

If you remember the A2J video, I happen to be one of the young dancers performing.  I also did some tour performances in Tulsa OK with some of the "Carman" dancers at the time.  We performed at youth rallies, camps, acquire the fire, and azusa just to name a few.  Good times indeed:) IF you look me up on you tube there is a couple of old school video's up those times floating around.

Thanks for the welcome!

Jamin Jackson

Jamin Jackson
  • Members
  • 19 posts

Jamin,

I'm new to the site also. I'm not a dancer or in the arts field. Just wanted to say Hi! to a fellow brother that I don't know, who is also new to the site  and say I'm glad you we're able to go home for the holidays. Hope you get to bless lot's of people while you are home and eat lots of good food.

Thanks a lot RDBlanton!  I feel welcome already, and it's just the 2nd day.  Not and artist? It's ok, we can still manage to be friends:)

Jamin Jackson

Jamin Jackson
  • Members
  • 19 posts

kwikphilly ,

Thanks for all the positive energy! It's contagious:) 

Blessings Jamin,

Well Praise the Lord & welcome to Worthy!Let us make a joyful noise to the Lord,giving Him praise,honor & glory in song ,dance & everything we live & breathe!!!!!God bless you & your family,enjoy your time together......be sure to visit the chat room & get acquainted with some of our Family there.....Halleluliah!

With love,in Christ-Kwik

angels4u

angels4u

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,750 posts

Hello family!

Happy in Him,

Jamin

What's important in your life right now?

Jamin Jackson

Jamin Jackson
  • Members
  • 19 posts

Hi angels4u,

Rest at the moment is imperative.  Like trees strengthening their roots in the winter, a 12 week travel hiatus will be refreshing:) 

Hello family!

Happy in Him,

Jamin

Edited by Jamin Jackson, 12 December 2013 - 01:57 PM.

angels4u

angels4u

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,750 posts

Hi angels4u,

Rest at the moment is imperative.  Like trees strengthening their roots in the winter, a 12 week travel hiatus will been refreshing:) 

Hello family!

Happy in Him,

Jamin

You didn't post anything?

angels4u

angels4u

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,750 posts

Hi angels4u,

Rest at the moment is imperative.  Like trees strengthening their roots in the winter, a 12 week travel hiatus will been refreshing:) 

Hello family!

Happy in Him,

Jamin

Hi angels4u,

Hello family!

Happy in Him,

Jamin

Sorry,I usually look at the bottom of the page for the answer:)

I'm glad you came to WB for your rest,what made you pick WB?

Jamin Jackson

Jamin Jackson
  • Members
  • 19 posts

Hi angels4u,

Hello family!

Happy in Him,

Jamin

Hi angels4u,

Hello family!

Happy in Him,

Jamin

Sorry,I usually look at the bottom of the page for the answer:)

I'm glad you came to WB for your rest,what made you pick WB?

WB doesn't ring a bell, but I did find this website like many others from the faithful google.com 

Unfortunately I haven't had enough time to develop some international relationships with fellow believers in a more stream line fashion.  It's a little more difficult on Facebook. Most of my influence is to non-believers, and sometimes when traveling abroad connecting with believers in a church building is far from practical.

It's sad but I'm one in few believers in my industry that has much influence, in such a way were unbelievers may disagree but they have to silently respect because of my talent.  Powerful feeling, and intimidating all at the same time.  Since I'm in the business of serving those in darkness with most of my time, planning to develop relationships with other believers hasn't been a major priority, but recently it's been more on my heart.  So I've been starting to reaching out the last 2 months.

All that is to reiterate that I'm looking forward to this next year and all the new believers I'll get to meet!

Edited by Jamin Jackson, 12 December 2013 - 02:27 PM.

Daniel.Danford

Daniel.Danford
  • Members
  • 34 posts
Welcome Jamin!!!!!!!!!

God Bless You and I as you are new and found this site via Google, as I was looking for a great forum with great people!!

God Bless You!

Daniel.

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network