christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Hello ( 1st time here)

* * * * * 1 votes

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
21 replies to this topic

Mr.Patrick

Mr.Patrick
  • Members
  • 12 posts

Hello Everyone, 

I'm Patrick 25, I'm from Lebanon, but I'm Living in Kenya, Nairobi at the moment, Im here to meet new friends from all the world, and to improve my English ( I go to English center school so don't worry). 

So I guess I will see you around ! 

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 40,460 posts

Welcome~!

Mr.Patrick

Mr.Patrick
  • Members
  • 12 posts

Thank You FresnoJoe, I have one a question, how can I add my email, so I receive a notification, when someone sends me, or replies to my posts? I created this account via Facebook. 

Thank You ! 

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 40,460 posts

You Can Make Your Choices At The Left Top Of Each Thread

EndSeeker

EndSeeker

• PipPip
  • 133 posts

welcome, as i was welcomed, welcome, so you may welcome

Mr.Patrick

Mr.Patrick
  • Members
  • 12 posts

welcome, as i was welcomed, welcome, so you may welcome

Thank you !  :grin: 

kwikphilly

kwikphilly

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,401 posts

Welcome MrPatrick,

Welcome to Worthy,we welcome everyone from every part of the world....yes you will meet many new friends I am sure & the more you interact the better you English will improve(seems good to me?)But we also proclaim the Name of Jesus Christ as Lord & Savior of all who wish to partake of Him,do you know Jesus?Just asking,as this is a Christian website & you did not mention your position in Christ,may God bless you.....

With love,in Christ-Kwik

gracelovehope1

gracelovehope1

• PipPip
  • 122 posts

Welcome to Worthy

Enjoy your stay ....

God Bless u 

Be Blessed and Be a Blessing.........

Littlelambseativy

Littlelambseativy

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,196 posts

Welcome to Worthy from the cold snowy north!!

Bubba4J

Bubba4J

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,970 posts

Welcome :)

Willamina

Willamina

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,403 posts
Welcome! We share our love for Jesus here even though we are from all types of Christianity. We also welcome unbelievers . Jesus has given us His Godly unconditional love for mankind.
I remember that there have been strong Christian churches in Lebonan. Is Jesus Christ your Savior and Lord? Kenya is largely a Muslim country at this time, I understand. Irregardless you are welcome here.

Willa

more2life

more2life

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 504 posts

Welcome to Worthy! May you be blessed here!

PrairWarur

PrairWarur

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 536 posts

A Worthy welcome to you, Patrick!  Hope you enjoy being with us.  I am sure we will enjoy you.

Peace to you, Patrick and God bless you much!

In His Service,

PrairWarur

Mr.Patrick

Mr.Patrick
  • Members
  • 12 posts

Thank you all for your kind words. I appreciate it.   I am sure that I will enjoy and participate in this community.  I have seen a lot of fascinating topics in the forums and I loved the " prayer and praises " section, you will see me a lot there ; )

I am from Lebanon, and I'm 25 years old, I am Catholic and also a member of the Society of Jesus, that is a congregation in the Roman Catholic Church, also known as The Jesuits. I am on formation to become a priest. (Yes somehow i Know the Christ  kiwikphilly  :stong:  ) .

I am In Nairobi, Kenya to improve my English, because later I will continue my Theological studies in English ( hopefully lol). So please bare my English mistakes, and feel free to correct me. 

Thank you for stopping by in this thread.

Edited by Mr.Patrick, 17 December 2013 - 06:07 AM.

chloe_fantastic

chloe_fantastic

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,226 posts

Hey Patrick! :emot-wave: We met in chat! Good to see ya!

*Zion*

*Zion*

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,496 posts

Hello Everyone, 

I'm Patrick 25, I'm from Lebanon, but I'm Living in Kenya, Nairobi at the moment, Im here to meet new friends from all the world, and to improve my English ( I go to English center school so don't worry). 

So I guess I will see you around ! 

Not worried at all :)

Welcome and God bless you.

kwikphilly

kwikphilly

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,401 posts

Blessings Mr.Patrick!

I am thrilled to greet another Brother in Christ Jesus to our Worthy Family!!!!I do know of the Jesuits quite well,I went to school under the teachings of the Dorethean order of semi cloysters who were in affiliation with the Jesuits.....God bless you in the purpose of your calling,may the Lord continue to draw you unto Himself!Glory to God!

I look forward to seeing you in the prayer & praise sections,Halleluliah!And I still think your English sounds great!Again,welcome!

With love,in Christ-Kwik

Tom465

Tom465
  • Members
  • 5 posts
Hi, I too am new here

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 40,460 posts

Hi, I too am new here

Welcome~!

Mike

Mike

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 385 posts

Welcome to Worthy Mr.Patrick!!! Hope that you will have a great time here!! :)

God bless you!!!

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network