christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Peter O'Toole died

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

Guest_HisG_*

Guest_HisG_*
  • Guests
He was nominated 8 times but never received an Oscar however he received an honorary award when he was an older man.

Sad to hear he battled with the bottle.

2Joyful

2Joyful

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,652 posts

Yep, I'm old enough to remember some of his films. Great actor...

Guest_HisG_*

Guest_HisG_*
  • Guests
He had bright blue eyes ... like Paul Newman .....Paul Newman was Jewish, so I heard.

JohnDB

JohnDB

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,759 posts

I loved the movie Peter was in "My Favorite Year."

kwikphilly

kwikphilly

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,500 posts

Blessings to all,

I feel so bad that I thought he passed away some time ago,I can't eve imagine who I could have confused him with.....there was only one Peter O'Toole,a fine actor....I knew very little about him as a person but I am sure he was someones dad,husband,brother,loved one & friend....my condolensces to those & I do hope he was a Christian?

With love,in Christ-Kwik

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network