christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

South Carolina Newbie

* * * * * 1 votes Newbie

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
20 replies to this topic

Melissa

Melissa
  • Members
  • 5 posts

My name is Melissa and I have cerebral palsy. Currently looking for a chat room that will not judge me for being different. Also looking to have daily encouragement. Would like to share my testimony, but would like to get to know everyone a little bit before I do so. May God bless all who read this. :cool2: 

*Zion*

*Zion*

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,496 posts

Welcome  Melissa, it's good to have you here!  God bless you so much - do join in our discussions too as well as the chat room :)

kwikphilly

kwikphilly

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,398 posts

Blessings Melissa!

Welcome to Worthy! I see that your interests are reading Gods Word,talking to Jesus & spending time with family.....well,you are not "different " here,sounds like the rest of us! Anyway, we are here to embrace you as you join the Lords flock ,your Brothers & Sisters,not judge anyone....there is no hurry to do anything,I am sure you will find much love,encouragement & Gods blessings here......all praise & glory to God!

With love,in Christ-Kwik

chloe_fantastic

chloe_fantastic

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,226 posts

Welcome Melissa :)

desi2007

desi2007

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,840 posts

hello and welcome to worthy.

WIP

WIP

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 658 posts

Hi there Melissa and welcome  :grin: you are a child of God He loves you and so do we.

Littlelambseativy

Littlelambseativy

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,196 posts

A merry Christmas as we approach the birth of the One we worship and hold dear, welcome!

Tom465

Tom465
  • Members
  • 5 posts
Hi Melissa

kwikphilly

kwikphilly

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,398 posts

Blessings Tom,

Let me also take this opportunity to welcome you to Worthy as you welcome our Sister,Melissa!God bless you,hope you enjoy it here as much as we all do!

With love,in Christ-Kwik

angels4u

angels4u

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,750 posts

Welcome :)

WillfromTexas

WillfromTexas

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 304 posts

Welcome!  We really couldn't call ourselves much of a Christian going around judging people. :grin: Glad you're here and look forward to hearing your story.  Everybody here is from everywhere and from every walk of life.  We get along through our love for Jesus.

Kfender_thornton79

Kfender_thornton79

• PipPip
  • 185 posts

Welcome Melissa ! I live in NC (2 hours North of Greenville,SC) :)

OakWood

OakWood

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,662 posts

Welcome Melissa

Boash

Boash

• PipPip
  • 146 posts
Welcome to Worthy Melissa!

Rustyangel

Rustyangel

Royal Member

• Worthy Chat Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,169 posts

Welcome Melissa, 

We encourage you to come here as often as you wish.  We have a terrific chat room to where you can speak one on one to new brothers and sisters.  So glad you are with us! 

stirstik

stirstik
  • Members *
  • 97 posts

Hey! My twin sister had cerebral palsy, she has passed away but I would love to hear your story

My name is Melissa and I have cerebral palsy. Currently looking for a chat room that will not judge me for being different. Also looking to have daily encouragement. Would like to share my testimony, but would like to get to know everyone a little bit before I do so. May God bless all who read this. :cool2: 

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 40,452 posts

Welcome~!

~

Praying~!

Bubba4J

Bubba4J

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,970 posts

Welcome :)

wingnut-

wingnut-

• Platinum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,691 posts

welcome to worthy :)

more2life

more2life

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 504 posts

Hey Melissa =) Welcome to Worthy! So happy that you have found us. No judging will be done here! We are all equals in God's eyes, so therefore we should see ourselves as that way too - Children of God! If you feel your condition makes you different, then I too am different with the medical condition I have =) But, none of that matters, we want to be friends with you and love you as our sibling!

Welcome again.

Love In Christ,

more2life

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network