christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Hollywood's Illuminati Connections?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
34 replies to this topic

OldSchool2

OldSchool2

• Worthy Writers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,017 posts

from Yahoo News Network:

"Celebrities have influence, that's not an arguable fact. However, there is a part of the world that believes certain famous faces yield more power than others. This power, they believe, stems from the backing of an ancient German secret society that quietly rules the world: the Illuminati (yes, the same group Tom Hanks sought in "Angels & Demons"). The mysterious sect is thought to be a front for the rise of the Antichrist — the Devil's all-seeing eye triangle is their universal sign — and is often accused of masterminding large-scale events (think President JFK's assassination) in an attempt to establish a New World Order, in which they can rule.

"So who in Hollywood has raised suspicious about their connections to the
all-seeing eye? Let us illuminate you."

http://omg.yahoo.com...nati-slideshow/

I suspect that this is just another trendy gang sign.

Think "Celebrity see, celebrity do".

bopeep1909

bopeep1909

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,038 posts

I don't know about the Antichrist involvment but any evil that is going on in Hollywood does not surprise me.Nothing different than is going on all over our world.....EVIL......

MorningGlory

MorningGlory

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 32,414 posts

I suspect that this is just another trendy gang sign.

Think "Celebrity see, celebrity do".

I believe you're right; wonder how long before all of them are sticking out their tongues for photos like Miley Cyrus?  Those Hollywooders are easier to herd than sheep apparently.  :lightbulb2:

Guest_ninhao_*

Guest_ninhao_*
  • Guests

Considering Miley Cyrus it's an interesting progression she has made recently.

" An effective way to influence the masses is through their idols "

MorningGlory

MorningGlory

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 32,414 posts

Good point.  Miley is disgusting and, apparently, either possessed or she's just plain stupid.  Can't make up my mind. 

Guest_ninhao_*

Guest_ninhao_*
  • Guests

Good point.  Miley is disgusting and, apparently, either possessed or she's just plain stupid.  Can't make up my mind. 

Or a willing participant in an evil agenda to gain supreme notoriety.  ( Michael Westin will know what I mean :D )

other one

other one

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,476 posts

or may well be both...

other one

other one

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,476 posts

you might be interested in a 4 part special entitled "They sold their soul for Rock and Roll"

I would not ask the mods to have to spend 4 hours checking it out.....    if you google the entire title part one is usually the first thing up..   it's quite informative though there are some live scenes that are disturbing.

Guest_ninhao_*

Guest_ninhao_*
  • Guests

you might be interested in a 4 part special entitled "They sold their soul for Rock and Roll"

I would not ask the mods to have to spend 4 hours checking it out.....    if you google the entire title part one is usually the first thing up..   it's quite informative though there are some live scenes that are disturbing.

Interesting connection to the Columbine tragedy. 

kwikphilly

kwikphilly

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,432 posts

Blessings Everyone,

I do not have any idea what anyone is talking about with that Miley Cyrus(that is the daughter of the "Achy Breaky Heart" guy,right?)......I know she sings & that's about it,can someone clue me in?

With love,in Christ-Kwik

Guest_ninhao_*

Guest_ninhao_*
  • Guests

Kwik I suggest google will provide your answers. Yes Achy breaky heart Miley who was a good girl image (?) until recently ( came out ? )

Guest_man_*

Guest_man_*
  • Guests

Blessings Everyone,

I do not have any idea what anyone is talking about with that Miley Cyrus(that is the daughter of the "Achy Breaky Heart" guy,right?)......I know she sings & that's about it,can someone clue me in?

With love,in Christ-Kwik

Yes, she's the daughter of Billy Ray.

MorningGlory

MorningGlory

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 32,414 posts

Blessings Everyone,

With love,in Christ-Kwik

You know, Kwik, you're not missing a thing by not knowing what she's been up to.  Let's just say that, for me, her actions lately are so vile and disturbing I will not even allow her image on my t.v. nor her music in my house or car.  If it was up to people like me.....Miley Cyrus would already be a footnote in entertainment history.

chloe_fantastic

chloe_fantastic

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,232 posts

She could most certainly use our prayers.

other one

other one

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,476 posts

I'll give an amen to that......    and her parents to.

other one

other one

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,476 posts

It is not uncommon for people in the music industry to go off the deep end spiritually.     I personally do not know much about the Christian music people, but it seems that they are around an industry that was taken over just as the rest of the media has been for an agenda that has nothing to do positively concerning Jesus or his followers.

MorningGlory

MorningGlory

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 32,414 posts

Absolutely.  The degree of perversion I see in her is frightening.

other one

other one

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,476 posts

I wonder if Billy Cyrus approves of what Sony Music has done to his daughter...

other one

other one

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,476 posts

I am not sure that most people understand how demonic the Illuminati is

Guest_ninhao_*

Guest_ninhao_*
  • Guests

I am not sure that most people understand how demonic the Illuminati is

I think this mostly because most people don't believe they exist. 

It's a very good crime when the evidence can be easily detected but most don't  believe it.

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network