christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The condition of Lindsay Lohan (& other Pop Stars)

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
34 replies to this topic

DRS81

DRS81

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,936 posts

Many times I've wondered about this woman,

if she needs a prayer, a psychiatrist or maybe a full blown exorcism.

It pains me to make this decision.

http://en.wikipedia....i/Lindsay_Lohan

ayin jade

ayin jade

Royal Member

• Worthy Chat Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 32,954 posts

Prayer is always a good thing. And really the only one of those options you can do for her.

shiloh357

shiloh357

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,008 posts

I will say that I think more of our Hollywood stars are demon possessed than we realize.  I think Miley Cyrus is possessed, to be frank.  I realize that when we think of demon possession, we think of the sensationalist images we see in horror movies of heads turning 360 degrees and vomitting pea green soup.

But demon possession generally isn't like that, except in some obvious cases (man who was possessed by "legion")  Possession means control.  I think it is seen more in how they live than anything else.   The rebellion, the complete reckless, self-destruction, the irrational behavior that so many of these stars exhibit could, in my opinion, be attributed to demon possession.

I think more than just prayer is needed.  What is needed is serious spiritual warfare and intercession.   These are not people who can be reasoned out of their bizzare lifestyles, because what we are seeing in them isn't rational; it's spiritual and only a spiritual solution will work.

other one

other one

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,476 posts

Someone sent me an email the other day with a video of Beyonce who said when she performs she is taken over by a spirit called Sasha Fierce.   She invites this spirit to make her performances special.    In the video it shows the changes in her appearance, basically you can actually see when Sasha takes over.  It puts a serious spiritual spin on her audience that you can see in their faces.

I'm trusting our kids are not going to let our grand kids be any part of that kind of music along with themselves.

other one

other one

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,476 posts

btw, no I don't think it a good idea to post the video here.

other one

other one

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,476 posts

there is a documentary titled "They sold their souls for Rock and Roll'  that has a wealth of information showing the dark side of the music industry going way back to the beginnings of Rock and Roll...  

All these people in the music industry died at the age of 27..    official members of   "the 27 club"

Alexandre Levy[11]January 17, 1892 Unknown Composer, pianist and conductor 27 years, 98 days

Louis Chauvin[11][12]March 26, 1908 Neurosyphilitic sclerosis Ragtime musician 27 years, 13 days

Robert Johnson[11][12][13][14][15][16][17]August 16, 1938 Unknown, but typically attributed to strychnine poisoning Blues singer and musician who recorded a very influential set of 29 songs. 27 years, 100 days

Nat Jaffe[11]August 5, 1945 Complications from high blood pressure Swing jazz pianist 27 years, 216 days

Jesse Belvin[11][12][14][15]February 6, 1960 Car accident R&B singer, pianist and songwriter 27 years, 53 days

Rudy Lewis[14][16]May 20, 1964 Drug overdose Vocalist of the Drifters 27 years, 271 days

Malcolm Hale[11][15]October 31, 1968 Carbon monoxide poisoning Original member and lead guitarist of Spanky and Our Gang 27 years, 166 days

Dickie Pride[14]March 26, 1969 Overdose of sleeping pills Rock and roll singer 27 years, 156 days

Brian Jones[11][12][14][15][16][17][18]July 3, 1969 Drowning[19] (coroner's report states "death by misadventure")[20]Rolling Stones founder, guitarist and multi-instrumentalist 27 years, 125 days

Alan "Blind Owl" Wilson[11][12][14][15][16][17]September 3, 1970 Barbiturate overdose, possible suicide Leader, singer and primary composer of Canned Heat 27 years, 61 days

Jimi Hendrix[11][12][14][15][16][17][18]September 18, 1970 Asphyxiation[21] Pioneering electric guitarist, singer and songwriter for The Jimi Hendrix Experience and Band of Gypsys 27 years, 295 days

Janis Joplin[11][12][14][15][16][17][22]October 4, 1970 Probable heroin overdose[23] Lead vocalist and songwriter for Big Brother and the Holding Company, the Kozmic Blues Band and Full Tilt Boogie Band 27 years, 258 days

Arlester "Dyke" Christian[11]March 13, 1971 Murdered Frontman, vocalist and bassist of Dyke and the Blazers 27 years, 273 days

Jim Morrison[11][12][14][15][16][17][18]July 3, 1971 Reported as heart failure[24] Singer, lyricist, and leader of the Doors 27 years, 207 days

Linda Jones[14]March 14, 1972 Complications from diabetes Soul singer 27 years, 91 days

Leslie Harvey[12][15][17]May 3, 1972 Electrocution Guitarist for Stone the Crows and brother of Alex Harvey 27 years, 233 days

Ron "Pigpen" McKernan[11][12][14][15][16][17]March 8, 1973 Gastrointestinal hemorrhage Founding member, keyboardist and singer of the Grateful Dead 27 years, 181 days

Roger Lee Durham[11][15]July 27, 1973 Fell off a horse and died from the injuries Singer and percussionist of Bloodstone 27 years, 163 days

Wallace Yohn[11]August 12, 1974 Plane crash Organ player of Chase 27 years, 212 days

Dave Alexander[11][12][14][15][16][17]February 10, 1975 Pulmonary edema Bassist for the Stooges 27 years, 252 days

Pete Ham[11][12][14][15][16][17]April 24, 1975 Suicide by hanging Keyboardist and guitarist, leader of Badfinger 27 years, 362 days

Gary Thain[11][12][15][16]December 8, 1975 Heroin overdose Former bassist of Uriah Heep and the Keef Hartley Band 27 years, 207 days

Cecilia [25][26]August 2, 1976 Car accident Singer 27 years, 296 days

Helmut Köllen[11][15]May 3, 1977 Carbon monoxide poisoning Bassist for 1970s prog rock band Triumvirat 27 years, 62 days

Chris Bell[11][12][14][15]December 27, 1978 Car accident Singer-songwriter and guitarist of power pop band Big Star and solo 27 years, 349 days

Jacob Miller[12][16]March 23, 1980 Car accident Reggae artist and lead singer for Inner Circle 27 years, 324 days

D. Boon[11][12][14][15][17]December 22, 1985 Van accident Guitarist, lead singer of punk band the Minutemen 27 years, 266 days

Alexander Bashlachev[25]February 17, 1988 Fall from a height, probable suicide Poet, rock musician and songwriter 27 years, 266 days

Jean-Michel Basquiat[14][15][16][17]August 12, 1988 Speedball overdose Painter and graffiti artist; formed the band Gray 27 years, 234 days

Pete de Freitas[11][12][14][15][16]June 14, 1989 Motorcycle accident Drummer for Echo & the Bunnymen 27 years, 346 days

Mia Zapata[11][12][14]July 7, 1993 Murdered Lead singer of the Gits 27 years, 316 days

Kurt Cobain[11][12][14][15][16][17][22]April 5, 1994 c. Suicide by gunshot[27] Founding member, lead singer, guitarist and songwriter for Nirvana 27 years, 44 days c. Kristen Pfaff[11][12][14][15][16][17]June 16, 1994 Heroin overdose Bass guitarist for Hole and Janitor Joe 27 years, 21 days Richey Edwards[11][14][15][17]February 1, 1995 Disappeared; officially presumed dead November 23, 2008. No body has ever been found. Lyricist and guitarist for Manic Street Preachers 27 years, 41 days

Fat Pat[11][12]February 3, 1998 Murdered Rapper and member of Screwed Up Click 27 years, 61 days

Freaky Tah[11]March 28, 1999 Murdered Rapper and member of the hip hop group Lost Boyz 27 years, 318 days

Rodrigo Bueno[25]June 24, 2000 Car accident Cuarteto singer 27 years, 31 days

Sean Patrick McCabe[11][12][14][15]August 28, 2000 Asphyxiation Lead singer of Ink & Dagger 27 years, 289 days

Maria Serrano Serrano[11]November 24, 2001 Plane crash Background singer for Passion Fruit 27 years, 363 days

Jeremy Michael Ward[11][12][14][15]May 25, 2003 Heroin overdose The Mars Volta and De Facto sound manipulator 27 years, 20 days

Bryan Ottoson[11][12][15]April 19, 2005 Prescription drug overdose Guitarist for American Head Charge 27 years, 32 days

Valentín Elizalde[11]November 26, 2006 Murdered Mexican banda singer 27 years, 297 days

Amy Winehouse[12][14][15][16][17][18]July 23, 2011 Alcohol poisoning[28] Singer-songwriter 27 years, 312 days

Richard Turner[12]August 11, 2011 Cardiac arrest Trumpet player, collaborator with Friendly Fires[29] 27 years, 12 days

Soroush "Looloosh" Farazmand November 11, 2013 Murdered[30] Guitarist for the Yellow Dogs 27 years, 11 days

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's my understanding that there is a real fear of age 27 in the music industry.

shiloh357

shiloh357

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,008 posts

what is the significance of 27?

shiloh357

shiloh357

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,008 posts

Someone sent me an email the other day with a video of Beyonce who said when she performs she is taken over by a spirit called Sasha Fierce.   She invites this spirit to make her performances special.    In the video it shows the changes in her appearance, basically you can actually see when Sasha takes over.  It puts a serious spiritual spin on her audience that you can see in their faces.

I'm trusting our kids are not going to let our grand kids be any part of that kind of music along with themselves.

I saw that video, if it's the same one.  She said that she raises her hands in the air before she performs and "sasha" takes over.  She said that she can't do or sing like she does on stage when she is in rehearsal or by herself.  She is too shy and it surprises her fans when they meet her.

other one

other one

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,476 posts

http://www.ihopeidie...-rock-stars.php

a list of the youngest pop stars to die early.

other one

other one

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,476 posts

what is the significance of 27?

the theme behind the stories I've read about them was that they all had made a pact with the devil to become successful.....    he collects on his end of the deal at age 27.

The video about selling their souls for rock and roll covers a lot more that die early but not age 27.  I think Buddy Holly was only 22.  I haven't been able to find a really complete list of all of the early deaths.

GoldenEagle

GoldenEagle

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,885 posts

Moving this thread to a more appropriate forum.

ayin jade

ayin jade

Royal Member

• Worthy Chat Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 32,954 posts

Does the devil have the power to collect people? You cant sell a soul to the devil. They are not his.

other one

other one

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,476 posts

Does the devil have the power to collect people? You cant sell a soul to the devil. They are not his.

He does have the power and people following him here to offer great things for you to follow him.....   I personally have experienced that offer first hand and personal...   fortunately the Holy Spirit intervened on my behalf and let me see what it was all about, but had I not been very acquainted with the Bible I doubt that I could/would have said no.

Once you make that deal it's impossible to break free from it without the direct hand of God, and if you are not seeking him it just doesn't seem to happen.

DRS81

DRS81

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,936 posts

I think Miley Cyrus is possessed, to be frank.

Have you ever seen her movie 'The Last Song'. She's done a complete 180 since that film, but then again she's also 21. The devil loves that age 20 decade.

Rustyangel

Rustyangel

Royal Member

• Worthy Chat Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,169 posts

Our job is to pray for them.  We have no other option.  

other one

other one

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,476 posts

Our job is to pray for them.  We have no other option.  

Ever hear of a "cat 'o nine tails"

MorningGlory

MorningGlory

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 32,414 posts

I will say that I think more of our Hollywood stars are demon possessed than we realize.  I think Miley Cyrus is possessed, to be frank.  I realize that when we think of demon possession, we think of the sensationalist images we see in horror movies of heads turning 360 degrees and vomitting pea green soup.

But demon possession generally isn't like that, except in some obvious cases (man who was possessed by "legion")  Possession means control.  I think it is seen more in how they live than anything else.   The rebellion, the complete reckless, self-destruction, the irrational behavior that so many of these stars exhibit could, in my opinion, be attributed to demon possession.

I think more than just prayer is needed.  What is needed is serious spiritual warfare and intercession.   These are not people who can be reasoned out of their bizzare lifestyles, because what we are seeing in them isn't rational; it's spiritual and only a spiritual solution will work.

I totally agree.  It's not hard to see the demonic influences in Miley (and others) when seeing them perform.  It's frightening. 

Guest_ninhao_*

Guest_ninhao_*
  • Guests

I totally agree.  It's not hard to see the demonic influences in Miley (and others) when seeing them perform.  It's frightening. 

Do you think the person effected needs to be compliant to have devils removed from them ?

Mat 12:43-45  "When an impure spirit comes out of a person, it goes through arid places seeking rest and does not find it.  (44)  Then it says, 'I will return to the house I left.' When it arrives, it finds the house unoccupied, swept clean and put in order.  (45)  Then it goes and takes with it seven other spirits more wicked than itself, and they go in and live there. And the final condition of that person is worse than the first. That is how it will be with this wicked generation."

other one

other one

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,476 posts

Do you think the person effected needs to be compliant to have devils removed from them ?

Mat 12:43-45  "When an impure spirit comes out of a person, it goes through arid places seeking rest and does not find it.  (44)  Then it says, 'I will return to the house I left.' When it arrives, it finds the house unoccupied, swept clean and put in order.  (45)  Then it goes and takes with it seven other spirits more wicked than itself, and they go in and live there. And the final condition of that person is worse than the first. That is how it will be with this wicked generation."

Yes I do think they must be compliant.....   If the person doesn't want the spirit to leave, it won't leave and stay gone.  And the person may well attack you personally if you tell it to go forcefully......    then if you are not right with the Holy Spirit you can get hurt.

Guest_ninhao_*

Guest_ninhao_*
  • Guests

Yes I do think they must be compliant.....   If the person doesn't want the spirit to leave, it won't leave and stay gone.  And the person may well attack you personally if you tell it to go forcefully......    then if you are not right with the Holy Spirit you can get hurt.

Fortunately we have a mighty victorious Lord to care for us :)

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network