christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Newbie Message/Power of the Cross Symbol

* * * * * 1 votes

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic

Curiousexplorer

Curiousexplorer
  • Nonbeliever
  • 1 posts

Hello

I am new to this forum. I have been doing some experiments into whether the cross symbol can have a positive effect on plant growth. I believe that my experiments show a possibility that the cross symbol can affect plant growth. My video with best results can be found at *** removed video link ***

I'm not a christian; however, I do feel that the cross symbol may have an inherent power in it for some reason - whether it be the centuries of its use by Christians, or as a general symbol of the intersection of this material world with the spiritual world (an idea that many religions and cultures share). 

I think that further experiments on the interaction of the cross symbol with plants can really help us better understand this important constituent of the christian faith.     

Edited by OneLight, 21 December 2013 - 07:04 PM.
Videos can only be posted in Video Forums

Mike

Mike

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 391 posts

Welcome to Worthy Curiousexplorer!! Hope that you will have a great time here!! :)

God bless you!!

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 40,548 posts

Welcome~!

~

I have been doing some experiments into whether the cross.... can have a positive effect....

~

Got

The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it? Jeremiah 17:9

Weeds

Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool. Isaiah 1:18

Get Jesus

A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh. Ezekiel 36-26

And Be Blessed Beloved

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Love, Joe

wingnut-

wingnut-

• Platinum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,691 posts

welcome to worthy :)

EndSeeker

EndSeeker

• PipPip
  • 140 posts

plant growth? what kind of plants?  :whistling:  lol anyway, welcome

WIP

WIP

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 658 posts

Hi there and welcome :grin:

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network