christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Getting our feet wet :)

* * * * * 1 votes Greetings...one and all

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
22 replies to this topic

Sharlene n Seumas

Sharlene n Seumas
  • Members
  • 12 posts

Greetings

ncn

ncn

Royal Member

• Worthy Chat Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts

Welcome to Worthy.  :thumbsup:

As a Brit member we are use to getting our feet wet.  :biggrin2:

Sharlene n Seumas

Sharlene n Seumas
  • Members
  • 12 posts

Thank you Worthy Chat Servant...

We are atempting to use Microsoft Word to draft and paste to post, but it's not working ... Also, how do we enter special characters such as grave accents and such?

Do you also have Gaelic and other language exchanges, such as French etc.?

Seumas

Mike

Mike

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 385 posts

Welcome to Worthy Sharlene n Seumas!!! Hope that you will have a great time here!! :)

God bless you!!!

WIP

WIP

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 658 posts

Hi there and welcome :grin:

OneLight

OneLight

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,837 posts

Thank you Worthy Chat Servant...

We are atempting to use Microsoft Word to draft and paste to post, but it's not working ... Also, how do we enter special characters such as grave accents and such?

Do you also have Gaelic and other language exchanges, such as French etc.?

Seumas

Welcome.  This is an English speaking site, so no other languages are allowed.

Sharlene n Seumas

Sharlene n Seumas
  • Members
  • 12 posts

English only...very well.

Still working on teh Microsoft Word paste...any suggestions?

Seumas

Sharlene n Seumas

Sharlene n Seumas
  • Members
  • 12 posts

I suppose I can simple write it in Word and then re-type it into the reply posting venue.

I shall explore...

Thank You

Seumas

Sharlene n Seumas

Sharlene n Seumas
  • Members
  • 12 posts

Greetings and thanks for the greetings Mike, WIP and Onelight.

I/we look forward in our quires and your responses as we explore this path to the Father (God).

Seumas  

Sharlene n Seumas

Sharlene n Seumas
  • Members
  • 12 posts

So...here we go...

Question: what are your views on NDE (Near Death Experiences)?

Seumas

kwikphilly

kwikphilly

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,422 posts

Blessings Sharlene,

Welcome to Worthy & have a very Merry Christmas!

See that little keyhole looking square,the very first little thingy up top .all the way to the left( to the right of your photo?Click on that,it will now enable you to copy/paste and all the other "right click" features...............Hope that is what you wanted to know & has been helpful to you...

With love,in Christ-Kwik

Sharlene n Seumas

Sharlene n Seumas
  • Members
  • 12 posts

Hi Kwickphilly,

Thanks for the help.

Seumas

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 40,464 posts

Welcome~!

WillfromTexas

WillfromTexas

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 304 posts

Welcome!  It is wonderful to see the Gospel reaching people of every language.  You seem to be doing great and I understand you perfectly.  Google toolbar has built in translator and might make it a bit easier for you.

I personally don't believe in NDE.  According to the Bible the dead are in their graves reserved for judgement.  The dead in Christ are resurrected at the Rapture of the Church and the wicked dead are resurrected to judgement after every prophecy has completed.  There aren't ghosts or disembodied spirits which goes against most every cultural belief.

People try and use the 'To be absent from the body is to be present with the Lord' as proof we become disembodied spirits.  What it means is this...  You will be with the Lord when you die- in the future.  The Bible makes it quite clear the dead are asleep and are referred to as sleeping by Jesus and many places in scripture.  To deny this is to deny the events detailed in Revelation, Daniel, Isaiah, etc...

NDE to me seem like imagination and possibly demonic/angelic encounters.  Demons and angels are real and those are the only spiritual beings said to be working besides the Holy Spirit.

wingnut-

wingnut-

• Platinum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,691 posts

welcome to worthy :)

desi2007

desi2007

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,840 posts

hello and welcome to worthy.

Rustyangel

Rustyangel

Royal Member

• Worthy Chat Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,169 posts

Welcome to Worthy Sharlene we are glad to have you aboard!.  We also have a chat room you might be interested in.  Again Welcome!

EndSeeker

EndSeeker

• PipPip
  • 136 posts

welcome, dive in

Don Dobbin

Don Dobbin
  • Members
  • 5 posts
as a new"b" myself, I can only welcome you with the heart of Christ and tell you I am happy with and excited at the potential of Godly conversation without denominations

ncn

ncn

Royal Member

• Worthy Chat Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts

as a new"b" myself, I can only welcome you with the heart of Christ and tell you I am happy with and excited at the potential of Godly conversation without denominations

Welcome to Worthy don. 

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network