christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Merry CHRISTmas everyone!

* * * * * 1 votes

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

WWJD

WWJD
  • 4 posts
In my first post I talked about how I've had acne for about a year now, it's on and off and nothing seems to get rid of it. It keeps ruining my skin, I believe the only way it will be healed is through Jesus Christ. No medicine or anything. I don't know why Jesus allowed me to get acne but please pray for me, I need healing! Thanks guys! Merry Christmas, I pray for all you who comment on here, and I hope Jesus blesses you all.

kwikphilly

kwikphilly

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,382 posts

Blessings WWJD
         Welcome to Worthy and a very Merry Christmas to you too!May the Lord bless you & with one touch heal your complection,making your skin as perfect here on earth as Christ is in Heaven......in Jesus Mighty Name!You ARE HEALED by His Stripes,give Him  Praise,Glory,Honor & Thanksgiving as you await the manifestation of that healing........Halleluliah!

With love,in Christ-Kwik

WillfromTexas

WillfromTexas

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 304 posts

Merry Christmas!

Mike

Mike

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 385 posts

Dear Lord, I just want to lift up WWJD to you right now, and Lord, we know that no man or medicine can make our skin perfect but you can Lord, because you are Perfect!!! :) You are the God who made us all in your image, you are our Creator and the God who has great plans for us, WWJD may look at his skin and think "My skin looks gross" But I know that you Lord think "Your skin is beautiful" Because you made us!!! Lord, I just pray that you will lay a healing hand on him, as I pray that through the Power and the Blood of Christ that his Acne will go away and BE GONE IN JESUS NAME!!!!! :) Be with him through this time, Help him get through it and help him to stay STRONG also through this time!!! God, we give this prayer all to you right now as we pray this all in Jesus Name we pray, AMEN!!!! :)

Merry Christmas to you also WWJD!!! God bless you!!! :)

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 40,445 posts

Hallelujah~!

Praying~!

~

Merry Christmas Beloved

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network