christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

A gift to seekers and unbelievers...

* * * * * 1 votes

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Hall7

Hall7

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,129 posts
The Parable of the Good Samaritan

Luke 10
25 On one occasion an expert in the law stood up to test Jesus. “Teacher,” he asked, “what must I do to inherit eternal life?”
26 “What is written in the Law?” he replied. “How do you read it?”
27 He answered, “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind; and, ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’
28 “You have answered correctly,” Jesus replied. “Do this and you will live”

If you are having a hard time in life with whatever it may be you are going through, and you feel like you need a new start, a new beggining, a chance to start life over again and want to get to know God's love, peace, joy and healing, you can say these words (and it doesn't have to be these exact words):

Lord Jesus, I come to you in need to know your spirit, in need to fill me with your love and peace, I surrender myself to you, I repent of all my sins and I thank you for washing them clean with the price you have paid for us on the cross, I thank you for making me new. I ask you to come into my heart, I ask for your Holy Spirit to renew me. I accept you into my heart, thank you Lord for guiding me on the right path to eternal life, thank you Jesus, Amen...

If you say this prayer with all your heart, with all your mind, all your soul and all your strength something is going to happen in your life that you will never regret...
Merry "Christ"mas friends...

John 14:6
Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

kwikphilly

kwikphilly

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,386 posts
  • Interests:My Heavenly Father,Jesus Christ,the Holy Spirit,the Bible,people,all Gods creatures(great,small & furry),from the sublime to the ridiculous,learning in general

Blessings Hall,

Merry Christmas to you & to ALL who come here seeking,what a beautiful day to accept Gods gift ........the Son He did not spare,for me,for you & for anyone whosoever believes in Him & confesses with their mouth,"Jesus is my Lord & Savior"

It sounds so simple.too good to be true,doesn't it?Well,that is why it is the"Good News" and it is true!Undeserved,unmerited GRACE is "THE GIFT" that God presents us with............................take it,let this Christmas Day be the day of your Salvation & receive ETERNAL LIFE through Jesus................We celebrate this day as the day our Redeemer left all His Majesty in Heaven to be reduced to servitude

He went from commanding the angels to sleeping in the straw

From holding stars to clutching Marys finger

The palm that held the universe took the nail of a soldier.....Why?

Because that is what "love" does

With love,in Christ-Kwik

DRS81

DRS81

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,882 posts
  • Interests:God, Writing, Recording Artist, Books, Cappuccino's, Films etc..

Amen. May his grace abound. - David

desi2007

desi2007

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,840 posts
  • Interests:My interests include; the bible, Jesus, crocheting, gardening, sightseeing, history, reading, oilpainting learning new things, and music.

The Parable of the Good Samaritan

Luke 10
25 On one occasion an expert in the law stood up to test Jesus. “Teacher,” he asked, “what must I do to inherit eternal life?”
26 “What is written in the Law?” he replied. “How do you read it?”
27 He answered, “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind; and, ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’
28 “You have answered correctly,” Jesus replied. “Do this and you will live”

If you are having a hard time in life with whatever it may be you are going through, and you feel like you need a new start, a new beggining, a chance to start life over again and want to get to know God's love, peace, joy and healing, you can say these words (and it doesn't have to be these exact words):

Lord Jesus, I come to you in need to know your spirit, in need to fill me with your love and peace, I surrender myself to you, I repent of all my sins and I thank you for washing them clean with the price you have paid for us on the cross, I thank you for making me new. I ask you to come into my heart, I ask for your Holy Spirit to renew me. I accept you into my heart, thank you Lord for guiding me on the right path to eternal life, thank you Jesus, Amen...

If you say this prayer with all your heart, with all your mind, all your soul and all your strength something is going to happen in your life that you will never regret...
Merry "Christ"mas friends...

John 14:6
Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

yes this is a good one... and let Him love others through you too.

Hall7

Hall7

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,129 posts
Bumped...

PrairWarur

PrairWarur

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 536 posts

Amen!

bestrfcplayer

bestrfcplayer

• Nonbeliever
  • PipPip
  • 142 posts
"John 1:1-4 1
In the beginning* was the Word,and the Word was with God and the Word was God 2 He was in the beginning with God. 3 All things came to be through him,and without him nothing came to be What came to be 4 through him was life,and this life was the light of the human race"

hightower

hightower
  • Members
  • 7 posts
Thank you for these words - amen

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network