christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

New

* * * * * 1 votes

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
15 replies to this topic

niki23

niki23
  • Members
  • 54 posts

Hello everyone!

I am new, just signed up.

My name is Amber, but I like to go by Niki. I am 24. I have 3 kids. I have been back and forth as a Christian, since I was 13. I am defiantly ready to become a full time Christian. I have committed my sins, and I have accepted that I am a sinner. I have always believed in God, always in and out of churches. I lost my way when I was around 15 years old and now I'm 24 and have just found my way back. The devil has had a hold of me for some time now, he has given me nothing but pain and misery. When I was a teenager I didn't know who it was or what it was, so I blamed God for everything. I wanted to give up on life. I went through a very depressed and hard time, until recently I realized that the only way to get out of depression is through Gods grace. Pills and counseling which feels like a job interview never worked for me. God is my counselor and friend. And I don't have to set up an appointment to talk to him. I can lean on him 24-7. I can cry to him and he is always there to listen and to understand. He is the only one that knows me on the inside. 

Now I would love to reach out to people who have struggled with mental issues. Who feel lost and alone. I also want to reach out to our next generation. I see the devil itching his way through almost everything. He is in almost everything, at least the things made by man. He is corrupting people all through the world. And the next generation is who is going to pay for all of it. The sins of the earth are getting so bad, it makes me want to cry sometimes. I am defiantly afraid for my kids. The devil has a hold of so many people its scary to see. Its hard to look at the world today. 

When I was going to church when I was 13, I felt like I was suppose to be a minister  for the world, but for some reason God didn't open the door. Now I think its because he didn't want me to be a minster who travels the world to preach to everyone. He wants me to teach and to reach out to our children. Now that I am a mother, a feel this need to reach out to them. 

ncn

ncn

Royal Member

• Worthy Chat Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,049 posts

Welcome to Worthy and Merry Christmas to you. 

Mike

Mike

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 385 posts

Welcome to Worthy niki!! Hope that you will have a great time here!!! :)

God bless you and Merry Christmas!!!!

gracelovehope1

gracelovehope1

• PipPip
  • 122 posts

Welcome to Worthy

Enjoy your stay  

God Bless u Niki your children is a ministry you can start with .

Be Blessed and Be a Blessing............

niki23

niki23
  • Members
  • 54 posts

Thank you everyone.. And Merry Christmas too all of you!

Edited by niki, 25 December 2013 - 01:46 PM.

Rustyangel

Rustyangel

Royal Member

• Worthy Chat Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,169 posts

Hi Niki

Welcome to Worthy  sister and Merry Christmas. We also have a chat room that is a great place to find fellowship.  

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 40,452 posts

Welcome~!

~

Merry Christmas Beloved

bopeep1909

bopeep1909

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,941 posts

Welcome to Worthy Amber.It is nice to have you with us.God's Blessings  :mgcheerful:

PrairWarur

PrairWarur

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 536 posts

A Worthy welcome to you, Niki!

Merry Christmas and God bless you real good!

Always in His care,

PrairWarur

EndSeeker

EndSeeker

• PipPip
  • 125 posts

welcome niki, God bless you! Welcome to Wal-mart ... I mean, Welcome to Worthy... Welcome as i was welcomed, Welcome so you may welcome

WIP

WIP

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 658 posts

Hi there and welcome :grin:

kingdomwitness

kingdomwitness

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 437 posts
Shalom Niki. God bless you. Welcome to the worthy family where everyone is a witness.

Bubba4J

Bubba4J

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,970 posts

Welcome :)

Wintergirl

Wintergirl
  • 2 posts

Hi Amber. Amber is my middle name by the way that I chose as an adult :) I'm new here too! Just started tonight in fact, and I can relate with a lot of what you've gone through and how you feel. I have 2 little boys, ages 4 & 1. I'll introduce myself soon in a separate thread, but glad you're here :)

Littlelambseativy

Littlelambseativy

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,196 posts

A Worthy welcome to you!!

greekmom

greekmom

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 448 posts

Welcome to Worthy :)

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network