christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

I'm new and love to learn,debate and teach.

* * * * * 1 votes

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
17 replies to this topic

PreTrib Paul

PreTrib Paul
  • Members
  • 16 posts

Hello,

I'm new here and looking forward to becoming a regular member and creating a few topic posts that will endure.

I know its not worth starting a long thread here so I'll just start babbling about the Duck Dynasty drama that is playing out. I love Phil Robertson and the fact that he has the guts to speak his mind regardless of the consequences. Phil can be a little harsh in the way he words things but he does get his point across.

PreTrib Paul

PreTrib Paul
  • Members
  • 16 posts

I already messed up with the title of my thread. I wrote Phil Robertson is a HOT TOPIC but I used up to much space and it ended up saying Phil Robertson is a ho! I apologize and hpoe the moderator can fix the title or just delete the whole thread. Sorry people.

PreTrib Paul

PreTrib Paul
  • Members
  • 16 posts

This country is being taken over by people with the agenda of destroying Christianity and all people who have consevative values. I love the fact that Phil Robertson has awakened the sleeping giant of conservatives and Christians to finally speak up and call attention to intolerance of the Left and the main stream media. We have lost traditional marriage and soon quoting from the Bible will be outlawed as hate speech if we do not stand our ground now!

PreTrib Paul

PreTrib Paul
  • Members
  • 16 posts

What the left calls hate speech by Phil Robertson is exactly the opposite. He told people that they are sinners which need a Savior, thats not hate speech thats the truth. He didn't single out Homosexuality alone but also called adulterers, drunkards, the greedy, liars, fornicators all sinners which is true. He called all men sinners and included himself. were is the outrage from the drunkards? Or the adulterers? Most people are willing to admit that they do things that are sinful and are willing to admit they are sinners.

The LGBT groups are not willing to admit they are sinners and resent the fact that anyone dare call them sinners. Because they refuse to admit that their lifestyle is sinful they must try to silence anyone who dares to quote the Bible and are on a mission to have it banned as hate speech. The Bible condemns sex before marriage but nobody is ranting about that. Sadly because they refuse to acknowledge they are sinners they see no need of a Savior. They believe that because the Bible condemns sin they should just ignore the Bible. They do not understand that Jesus Christ did not come to judge and destroy sinners but came to Save sinners. Jesus Christ chose to take the penalty of sins on Himself by shedding His blood on the cross and dying to satisfy God's demand that sins be punished by the shedding of blood. Proof that God accepted the sacrifice of Jesus shedding His blood and dying came when Jesus rose bodily from the grave on the third day. All people can have the forgiveness of their sins if they are willing confess their sins to God and to believe by faith that Jesus died for their sins was buried and rose from the dead.

The LGBT groups see Christians and Christ Himself as their enemy when in truth Christians are trying to evanglize them so they might be freed from their sins and forgiven and experience new life in the body of Christ, the Church. Before there can be forgiveness there must be confession. Satan and his minions are so cleaver at deceiving people from the truth and the fact that Jesus Christ has made it possible for sinners to be forgiven, redeemed, justified before God and in the future glorified.

PreTrib Paul

PreTrib Paul
  • Members
  • 16 posts

Well this is my 5th post. I've been ranting to myself and now I think I'll try to enter the general forum so I can rant to an audience. See you on the inside...

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 40,460 posts

Welcome~!

Love is alive

Love is alive

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 377 posts

welcome to worthy! if you mess up on a post you can click on the report button, explain the mistake and ask a mod to delete it for you.

LookingForAnswers

LookingForAnswers

• Seeker
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,152 posts

Hi, I too am new and I love to discuss, which sounds better than debating, topics of the faith.  I look to Paul as my inspiration when he went into the market place and was not afraid to have discussions with the unfaithful.

LookingForAnswers

LookingForAnswers

• Seeker
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,152 posts

What the left calls hate speech by Phil Robertson is exactly the opposite. He told people that they are sinners which need a Savior, thats not hate speech thats the truth. He didn't single out Homosexuality alone but also called adulterers, drunkards, the greedy, liars, fornicators all sinners which is true. He called all men sinners and included himself. were is the outrage from the drunkards? Or the adulterers? Most people are willing to admit that they do things that are sinful and are willing to admit they are sinners.

The LGBT groups are not willing to admit they are sinners and resent the fact that anyone dare call them sinners. Because they refuse to admit that their lifestyle is sinful they must try to silence anyone who dares to quote the Bible and are on a mission to have it banned as hate speech. The Bible condemns sex before marriage but nobody is ranting about that. Sadly because they refuse to acknowledge they are sinners they see no need of a Savior. They believe that because the Bible condemns sin they should just ignore the Bible. They do not understand that Jesus Christ did not come to judge and destroy sinners but came to Save sinners. Jesus Christ chose to take the penalty of sins on Himself by shedding His blood on the cross and dying to satisfy God's demand that sins be punished by the shedding of blood. Proof that God accepted the sacrifice of Jesus shedding His blood and dying came when Jesus rose bodily from the grave on the third day. All people can have the forgiveness of their sins if they are willing confess their sins to God and to believe by faith that Jesus died for their sins was buried and rose from the dead.

The LGBT groups see Christians and Christ Himself as their enemy when in truth Christians are trying to evanglize them so they might be freed from their sins and forgiven and experience new life in the body of Christ, the Church. Before there can be forgiveness there must be confession. Satan and his minions are so cleaver at deceiving people from the truth and the fact that Jesus Christ has made it possible for sinners to be forgiven, redeemed, justified before God and in the future glorified.

It seems to me that his biggest problem was his delivery more than his message. 

PrairWarur

PrairWarur

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 536 posts

A Worthy welcome to both of you!

Happy New Year!

Peace, PrairWarur

WIP

WIP

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 658 posts

Hi there and welcome :grin:

kwikphilly

kwikphilly

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,401 posts

Blessings Paul

Welcome to Worthy........I am sure you have not been just "ranting"to yourself-lol ,as I am typing I see 5 new replies have been added.......I really know nothing about Duck Dynasty or Phil Robertson so I cannot comment....I understand it is one of those reality shows on A& E which I never watch but I do look forward to seeing you around the forums...enjoy,all Glory to God!

With love,in Christ-Kwik

WillfromTexas

WillfromTexas

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 304 posts

Welcome!

Rustyangel

Rustyangel

Royal Member

• Worthy Chat Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,169 posts

Well this is my 5th post. I've been ranting to myself and now I think I'll try to enter the general forum so I can rant to an audience. See you on the inside...

I'm not sure I like the word rant.  We love discussions and debates but the only ones allowed to teach here are the moderators.  But if you like to discuss we have a great chat room and we are always up for lively discussions.  So again welcome to Worthy. 

Bubba4J

Bubba4J

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,970 posts

Welcome :)

GoldenEagle

GoldenEagle

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,882 posts

Hello,

I'm new here and looking forward to becoming a regular member and creating a few topic posts that will endure.

I know its not worth starting a long thread here so I'll just start babbling about the Duck Dynasty drama that is playing out. I love Phil Robertson and the fact that he has the guts to speak his mind regardless of the consequences. Phil can be a little harsh in the way he words things but he does get his point across.

Welcome to Worthy! Hope you enjoy the fellowship here and grow closer in your walk with Christ. :thumbsup:

Be aware that we encourage a discussion amongst members but teaching is reserved only for those in the Worthy Ministry (Watchmen, Servants, Chat Servants, etc.)

If you are interested in the Phil Robertson thing please check out these threads:

A&E Just Committed Suicide

A&E Reverses Decision to Suspend Phil Robertson

Phil suspended from A&E "Duck Dynasty" for comments

WN: 'Duck Dynasty' star sparks culture war with opinions on g

Littlelambseativy

Littlelambseativy

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,196 posts

Welcome to Worthy!

greekmom

greekmom

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 448 posts
Welcome to Worthy :)

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network